Map Expansion: Sanctuary

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Expanding Sanctuary

Are you ready for a brand new Sanctuary? We’ve updated this classic RoF map with all-new out-of-map areas! Just like on Riptide, you can leave the map boundaries and explore completely new terrain. Although you are unable to place or break blocks, you can fish, fight monsters, and find cool loot!

You have limitless options for what you want to do. Choose where you want to go—You can enter the Tylric Sanctuary, an abandoned fortress overrun by monsters. Who knows what loot the ancients left behind?

Be careful, adventurer, for the same rules apply here as in the map! The same risks and challenges persist. If you die, you die for real; your inventory will be gone. Since you can’t build or break blocks, you’ll need to be extra-careful while moving, to make sure that you don’t screw yourself over.

Not feeling very adventurous? Don’t care for danger, or mob loot? That’s fine—You’ll quickly find yourself at home in the paradise. With trees and water, you’d barely remember that you’re in a vast, dead desert! Fish all you like since the water is full of life.

Exploration is key: We’ve got loot, we’ve got anvils, we’ve got pretty much everything you’ll ever want in a map.

So, what are you waiting for? Go nominate Sanctuary and have a look yourself!

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
1. Not a fix
2. You don't do anything anyway
I guess people don't know it's just standard aod banter, I must be a big ol' meanie!!

Best thing is I haven't even seen this - I've heard about it, but not seen it, but this is amazing. Nice one Wim & IQ!

I'm such a terrible director :p
They're coming for your job ;)

• Dislike
Reactions: SalientGorilla