Map download

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Now that we cannot be raided and the server is closed...
I'm sure you all knew about the TNT shop area, originally designed by Marnixxie .
But here is some information which the TNT clan kept pretty secret!

TNT's Main base was located behind a waterfall at approximately: X= -1100, Z= -1100
Inside there is a chest room, with nicely organised chests.
Below that is a potions room, again, nicely organised and a dragon egg won by Qube
Additionally off the entrance room is an enchanting table, and beds behind that room.

From the entrance room behind the waterfall, you can also go down the staircase.
At the very bottom there is a nice farm, with 2 levers (one at either end) to auto farm half. (Having one lever do both sides took too long to collect and entities despawned. And as expected, a nicely organised and colour coded chest system.
You can go through the farm to our mob-grinder chest system, alternatively this can be reached by the doorway halfway down the staircase.

Our normal mob-grinder was a Zombie/Skeleton one, and contains a 7? level chest system, storing all drops. (And a level for enderpearls).

There are a number of other projects we were working on, and areas we had claimed, including a nice minecart station by 0x3c0 and a private Blaze spawner claimed by KingSam however we ran out of time. But I'll let you guys find those other things yourselves!

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
SLV have a private blaze spawner, located along their nether route. It's blocked off by two dirt blocks, it contains an enchanting room, an ender chest, and general forge room (anvil, furnace, workbench). The blaze spawner is the same design as etho's.

SLV has a dockland containing the grotto (with what treats weren't taken for christmas) which is accessible via the broadside inn.

SLV's vault is located directly below the city centre's pond. It can be acessed by a enterance located near to the silversmith's. In order to access the vault, there is a button behind the lava (located in the slot where glass is missing). This is operated by a T flip flop circuit.

There is another vault which peter won't tell me the location of, so best ask him.

Edit: Scratch any ideas of raiding via the nether, the nether aint carried over.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Had so many more plans for my castle, only about half done (and undecorated too!). I made an entrance to what is done before the server closed, so people could explore if they really wanted to. I'm sure people will check the roof, and the little hut under the castle that had all my animals (also freed those, little fellas earned it), mines and nether portal.