Declined make me mod or RIOT

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
What is your steam username/ID (use http://steamidfinder.com/)?
lol like im bothered just check profile below avatar

What timezone are you in?
idk england m8

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?
like quite a bit

How often are you able to play on the server?
tbh i stopped playing for 3 months cos of my a key but im back for like a day maybe???

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?
to abuse my powers

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?
to abuse my powers

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?
im very abusive

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?
strength: im amazing
weakness: n/a

References:
our one and only saviour infected alien

Do you have anything else you would like to say?
make me new aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Ooglie, thanks for applying.

So as you can see, you've received an overwhelmingly positive response; two +1's, a "10/10" and a "who WOULDN'T want moog on their staff team?" comment. Granted, one of the +1 was from you, but I'm sure we can let that slide for now.

I'll give my thoughts. First, I think you'd be a fantastic moderator. Your application was really well thought out. Your weakness is a little concerning but I've seen much worse and honestly I don't think it will be much of a problem. You're very active, you understand the rules and honestly, I really believe you'd make a fantastic moderator. The only thing I'd say to work on would be that you're so bad at TTT so people may be confused as to how to play because an Admin isn't playing very well. For example, you may miss a shot quite a few times, and people may question whether shooting people is not allowed and that you're supposed to miss and supposed to be a terrible failure of a player.

However, with all that said, and such a positive response, congratulations Ooglie! Accepted! No trial needed.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Actually I'm going to have to change my vote to a -1

Because in the picture you provided we can clearly see that you're innocent, considering the round was live at the time of posting this is considered ghosting. We cannot have our mods ghosting and we have to make an example of you. I urge Inf to retract your promotion immediately.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
this must be hard to understand and i hate to be the one to break it to you, but there are actually ratings that you can use that aren't "optimistic"
I actually said to myself I would only use optimistic on aqua but this application amazed me so much I broke my unwritten rule.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
However, with all that said, and such a positive response, congratulations Ooglie! Accepted! No trial needed.
ok excuse me why is this app denied when i was clearly accepted???
is this inf going around denying people again when they got enough +1s?????
disgusting behaviour from the staff force tbh

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok excuse me why is this app denied when i was clearly accepted???
is this inf going around denying people again when they got enough +1s?????
disgusting behaviour from the staff force tbh
Oh no, 'Declined' is because you didn't get accepted to be 'moderator', you got accepted to be Overlord of Overlords of Overlords!