Not open for further replies.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]What family are you applying for?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aeres[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why do you want to be a family leader?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I was a member of Aeres back in the days of Legends of Primordia and would like to see it prosper again. I enjoy leading projects and people and I have plenty of time to dedicate to the server.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What will you do to lead your family to prosperity?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]First of all city planning is something I would focus on. I've seen bad planning waste a lot of time (if anybody remembers Portus) with developing the family. I'm going to research the map and plan out a basic city layout that's also flexible. I plan to make Aeres a PvP powerhouse but also to take diplomacy into account to put our clan in a more favourable position. I plan to also build off the ranking system that was used in old Primordia and improve it. I have plenty of other plans that I wish to not disclose to the public yet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Are there any rules you want to implement within your family? How will you handle alliances and how will you deal with family members that violate the rules?[/BCOLOR]

Here are my proposed set of rules.

1. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Respect your fellow Aerites.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Do not take from fellow Aerites without permission.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Do not kill any Aerites.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  4. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Protect and help Aerites where necessary.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  5. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Absolutely do not act against Aeres for any reason. (Eg. Giving away vault information.)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  6. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Fully cut down any trees.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  7. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Replant if you take from public farms.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  8. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Do not build in established cities/towns without permission.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  9. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Never act against a clan we have an alliance with.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  10. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Do not slaughter (kill for no reason).[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  11. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Try to follow the theme of wherever you’re building and don’t build ugly structures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  12. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Use your own common sense, don’t be an asshole.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I wish to enforce a point system where offences award points and hitting breakpoints cause penalties and eventually results in being kicked from the clan (if possible). [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]10 Points - Fee.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]20 Points - Demotion.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]50 Points - Exiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Treason (25 P) - Betraying the clan or any of its members. Eg. Giving away vault information.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]II)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Betraying an alliance (10 P) - Acting against a clan that we currently have an alliance with.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]III) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Crude act (5 P) - Any kind of crude remark or disrespect to anybody on the server.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]IV)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Slaughter (5 P) - Killing somebody with no reason or profit. Eg. Killing somebody who just [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]joined the server and only has wooden tools. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This only goes for clans we’re at a neutral stance with.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]V)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other minor offences (5 P)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I will treat an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]alliance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] as a contract with an indefinite length (unless a time is specified) where Aeres members are not allowed to cause any harm to the allied clan at all. Alliances will end when an agreement is reached or the alliance is violated one too many times.[/BCOLOR]

Iggish

Reaction score
Would there be a way to counter "points" received by doing a good thing like preventing an enemy raid or donating to the clan?
It would suck if a player was ok in general but over the course of the server they pick up a small penalty every month or so and are then exiled.
Obviously you shouldn't be able to get away with slaughtering allied players and then giving 10 diamonds and saying you're sorry but there should be some sort of counter measure in place.

• Informative
Reactions: Jolterino

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Would there be a way to counter "points" received by doing a good thing like preventing an enemy raid or donating to the clan?
It would suck if a player was ok in general but over the course of the server they pick up a small penalty every month or so and are then exiled.
Obviously you shouldn't be able to get away with slaughtering allied players and then giving 10 diamonds and saying you're sorry but there should be some sort of counter measure in place.
I was thinking of making them deteriorate over time. As in maybe after 1 month you lose 10 points from previous offences or something like that.

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I surely hope you will put a bit of humanity into that system too, not just looking at the points they have gotten when punishing someone, but also what led them to getting those points
Oh yes of course, the system does not have to be followed religiously but it's a good baseline to determine how bad a player has been to the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.