Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinguin

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score

We are just days away from the second Major of the year, ESL One Cologne. Coverage begins August 20th, and will end on the 23rd. The teams listed above have gotten past LAN Qualifiers (Challengers) and have placed within the Top 8 of the last Major (Legends) in order to secure a spot! And now comes the hardest task. Getting through the Group Stage, fighting their way through the Quarter and Semi-Finals, then finally getting to see who really is the best team in the world.

What are your opinions on the teams who will be present at the Major? Who do you think will win? Will Anders and Fifflaren go on their honeymoon after the event?
(If your prediction isn't on the poll, post it below! There's a response limit, so not all could be listed.)​

Last edited:
Reactions: Naoh

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
We are now within a half an hour from the Grand Final of ESL One Cologne!

The two teams who will be facing off are EnVyUs and Fnatic.

Will Fnatic take their second Major in a row, and their third Major in total? Or will EnVyUs upset them all and take Cologne for themselves?

Stream will be going on here. Grab your popcorn and your drinks, this is going to be one hell of a Grand Final!​

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
I just don't see Envyus winning this. Would be a crazy upset.

Envyus is playing like they're possessed right now... who has like 3 people drop down into ct when they're T LOL Awesome to watch

KennyS what even.. I take back what I said, they're gonna win Dust.. how do you counter this.