Mafia Season 7 SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm having trouble sleeping because I feel the need to keep checking. xD

Copycat in theory shouldn't have a gamebreaking impact, as it can't create more night actions, just share with one other.

Mafia got a power buff for this setup. Godfather, Contact, Pleasurer, Regular. 1 traitor, and it is possibie for copycat to make a sixth. Which is why this setup will start on a day, rather than a night. Gives everyone a chance to play, and the town gets one more decision.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I was skeptical of joining.
Digi just poked me on Teamspeak.
She wants me to join.
But...
But...
Digi! ;A;
Fine I'll sign up if there is still space.

• Thank You
Reactions: digi

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Me please. I hope I'm not too late =P. I think I'm either number 20 to sign up or number 21 =(Ohgod please let me join

And thank you for adding the copycat! I'm curious to see how it goes. [Let's hope the copycat doesn't copy a civilian xD] I also have to ask, will it be shared who the copycat is joining? Or does everyone have to find out for themselves.

And the role setup. It seems good, altough in the setup it's either The Hunter or The Vigilante on the towns side. I'm not sure if the town would get underpowered if they got The Hunter

And I'm not sure if I will even roleplay, but if I will. I will be Sherlock Holmes ;) digitalmez

Reactions: digi

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
I would like to give up my spot for someone who would like to play. The reason why I signed up was to try to find something to replace Survivor, but since it's back I just believe I would have more fun there. I just don't think I would have enough time for two active forum games. Good luck everyone!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Copycat copying civilian at least creates two civilians that know who each other are. Like Masons but with no extra abilities.

Signups got full when Jivvi signed up and Dillon confirmed joining. However, since Forest_Knight dropped, I put the person who asked to sign up next, which was Nottykitten.

Dessern and Mario, I'm afraid signups got full at the point you two requested joining. Dessern you said you would be a replacement, so I'm adding you as the first alternate.

It appears that Mafia has gotten to the point where it can easily attract 20 people in one go. I believe that Mafia has now attracted a larger crowd of people, which is great! However, that means in the future a discussion would need to be had to see how it can handle this. It seems that one season of 20 is too small now.

And with that, Mafia Season 7 is ready. I will wait a few hours before sending role PMs, and I will create the thread after I send them. In the meantime, you can discuss the setup, and if I decide to make any changes they will be noted in the thread.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Would these two civilians be allowed to talk to each other at night? Or is that only with roles who have to make a descision on a target together. [So not civilian, Lucky civilian or mayor.]

And one thing that you probabily know but accidently forgot(or did I miss it?), now there is a supressor the mafia would need to choose which of them would do the action, right?[And with that the copycat too if he/she is in team with e.g the doctor]

And I'm really really really excited for this season. Good luck everyone! =D

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The two civilians can talk together at night, but since they have no night actions they would get cut off when everything else is confirmed.

Suppressor didn't end up being in the setup, so the mafia choice for carrying out night kills would be pointless, as well as the copycat team.

• Informative
Reactions: Nottykitten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What. How did the places fill up so quickly. All spaces were filled while I was sleeping ;_;

Yeah, I wanted to play too, but I don't think I'm gonna join as a replacement. I'll just wait for the next season then.

Status
Not open for further replies.