Mafia Season 4 SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alpha questions When can I post my backstory? I got a real good one but wanna post it before roles are announced so people know it is only to add to the flavor of my story, but I don't want to clutter the first page (I feel it should be reserved for rules and sign ups)

Reaction score
It was a dark day in arzanlon city when Jericho came to town. The towns people watched the stranger walk down the main street in a dark leather trench coat, a burlap sack over his shoulder, coated in bloody stain and a sawed-off shotgun holstered to his hip. When he started to squating in the old abandonded Town house, the AI went crazy over the plausible secruity breaches. The towns people almost planned to ask him to leave but were just too creeped out. When Jericho began making repairs to his house and the strange sounds at night ceased (or at least were mufflled by the new cork in the walls) the towns people began to ease, but rumors still abounded in the inn... who was he, what did he want, why was he here? The countless stories never agree as to what he is, The dreaded cut man of cloblue, a vengeful ghost, a psycopathic survivor of the zombie apocalypse, the one man James Raynor couldn't kill, a battle scared space marine, or simply a scary hobo who needed to stop screaming at the moon to stop spying on him, take a shower, and change his clothes. With the town tensing up, suspicion and paranoia gripping its people, Jerichos mysterious past (and present) actions are against him. Without a friend to watch his back he is going to need his wits to make it out this time, and one thing from his basement...

Reactions: Theodorre

Vatowski

Reaction score
I would like to join can you reserve me a spot please, thing is that I do not understand the game very much I will have to retread it :S. My character is the incognito guy from google chrome.( the name of the character is Incognito.)

Edit: do I have to read the other mafia seasons to understand?

Reaction score
I would like to join can you reserve me a spot please, thing is that I do not understand the game very much I will have to retread it :S. My character is the incognito guy from google chrome.( the name of the character is Incognito.)

Edit: do I have to read the other mafia seasons to understand?
If you know how to play mafia (or read the rules) than you got enough knowledge to play. though you may wan't to read through the past seasons to pick up some advanced techniques

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Theodorre the Nut 'n Rose Maker worked in his own little shop, TheoWorld, on 53 City Drive. His real name was actually Theodorre Bureaux, but nobody called, or knew him by his real name. He didn't like living in the city, he one day planned to move to a smaller town a few hours away from the city. He was also very outspoken and made it clear when he didn't like something. He'd heard of this mysterious Mafia, but simply shrugged it off as a fairytale with no proper explanation.

Vatowski

Reaction score
1. How is the day and night cycle revealed
2. Do town sides people know who's in the townsided faction
3. No one knows the role of anybody else except your own role right?
4.I don't get the lynching process

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
1. How is the day and night cycle revealed
2. Do town sides people know who's in the townsided faction
3. No one knows the role of anybody else except your own role right?
4.I don't get the lynching process
1: alpha will say day/night commence now or something like that
2. no
3. Mafia members know eachother (I belive)
4. For lynching it happens during day only. We then will vote on somebody we want to lynch by bolding their full name. People can chose to ABSTAIN or NO LYNCH.

Reaction score
Who can lynch? Everybody?
Its a democratic process on the part all players. we all try and agree on who is mafia or needs to go than that person is killed. The day ends when the town comes to a concensus on who to kill who to not kill anyone, people can choose to no lynch meaning they don't want to hang anyone or abastain meaning they don't want their vote to count (can change the amount of votes required to lynch). The night ends when all active power roles (i.e mafia, cop...etc) have PMed their targets.

• Informative
Reactions: Vatowski

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
My character :

A mysterious man who often appears suddenly when mist falls. He fights other people, in a sport called Wrestling. He's called.. Undertaker. Nobody knows where he lives. Nobody knows his real name, and nobody knows who he really is.

Reactions: balloon98

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
My character :

A mysterious man who often appears suddenly when mist falls. He fights other people, in a sport called Wrestling. He's called.. Undertaker. Nobody knows where he lives. Nobody knows his real name, and nobody knows who he really is.
his name is mark callaway he is from texas and he is married to michelle mccool oh yeah i don't know who he is :I

Status
Not open for further replies.