Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
How about this
Everyone answer these questions
1. Should we lynch or not (say "lynch" or "no we shouldn't lynch"
2. No matter what you voted for above who is the most suspicious to you (no "idk's)

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Well, I'm not in a good position, since most of us thinks it's me, so how 'bout I reveal my role?

I am a villager OR miller.

Think it's hard to believe? It's true. No kiddin'. I was really hoping for a role that actually does something at night, but nope. Just a villager/miller. Let's say if I do die and show as a mafia, then that explains a lot to me. But I can assure you, I do absolutely nothing at night. You lynch me, you mislynch.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Lynch
HarmakPaul or Alpha.

What I see is a load of "what ifs". What is my theory about alpha is correct? What if 77's theory about Harmak is correct? What if Harmak is actually the Samurai, and he was trying to lure mafia members to him? Each of these are very likely, and it's honestly very hard to choose which one makes the most sense.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Despite Harmak being as suspicious as me apparently, I'll share what I think of Harmak's role.

I think Harmak is someone that benefits from being examined. Like the Samurai or Oracle.

Harmak's 'sneaky bastard' quote warrants attention from others, as a target. The samurai benefits from the Masons/Cultists trying to
convert him/her, and the Oracle benefits from dying by revealing one role. I'll make another post about what I think of each person
later.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Sploorky-I am most suspicious of Sploorky. His evidence against me is based on a theory that I know for certain is not correct. Sploorky also says that what I said about HarmakPaul makes him look innocent.
Sploorky said:
Alpha102 said:
One person that is more likely to be targeted by multiples is HarmakPaul. He states he is a sneaky bastard, piquing curiosity. With how well he has played Mafia to this date, it is reasonable to think that. (I have in no way said HarmakPaul is mafia in that statement)
Perhaps, though if anything, that makes me think he isn't the mafia.
Then, he changes his opinion to be suspicious of Harmak quickly.
Sploorky Said:
Lynch
HarmakPaul or Alpha.

What I see is a load of "what ifs". What is my theory about alpha is correct? What if 77's theory about Harmak is correct? What if Harmak is actually the Samurai, and he was trying to lure mafia members to him? Each of these are very likely, and it's honestly very hard to choose which one makes the most sense.
That said, Sploorky is the most suspicious person to me.

balloon98-Hasn't said much.
Jolteon42-Hasn't said much.
77_is_the_best-A valid theory about HarmakPaul, but is another load of 'what ifs'
I'll see what I think of him based on his response to this.
Nottykitten-Hasn't said much.
helloworld111-So far I am impressed with his/her way of determining outcomes, waiting for input by helloworld.
Prizyms-Hasn't said much.
paceboys-Hasn't said much.I do want to know why pace thinks harmak is suspicious, though.
Alpha102-Me. I know my role.
HarmakPaul-Least suspicious to me

Sploorky

Reaction score
Like I said, my theory was just that, a theory. I didn't vote for you, as I know it wasn't solid evidence, just something to thing about. As for my vote change on harmak, it was based on 77's theory.
Why? I think he was the target of chris and the blaze last night because of the "I'm a sneaky bastard" post.
I think he said that knowing that someone would follow him or something and then he told the blaze (if HarmakPaul is mafia) to get on him that night, getting an easy extra kill.
That makes perfect sense, and it is a good strategy, which is why I had a sudden change of heart. Like I said, he could also be a good guy trying to get the mafia to attack him. As for thinking he was originally innocent, I can explain that. Playing werewolves with Marnixxie makes you think people are screwing with you just to screw with you :p.

Also, I doubt anybody will believe me, but I'm just a villager(perhaps miller).

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well, I'm not in a good position, since most of us thinks it's me, so how 'bout I reveal my role?

I am a villager OR miller.

Think it's hard to believe? It's true. No kiddin'. I was really hoping for a role that actually does something at night, but nope. Just a villager/miller. Let's say if I do die and show as a mafia, then that explains a lot to me. But I can assure you, I do absolutely nothing at night. You lynch me, you mislynch.
I looked at this post. Well if he's "a sneaky bastard" well wouldn't a sneaky thing to do be that if he gets lynched he has already said he might be the miller and he shows as a mafia. I'm assuming some would believe he was saying the truth b4 and he was infact the miller but he is actually a true mafia.
This could impact us by
Ruin all our calculations and such of lynching a baddie, we overestimating them and so on.
I don't know but I will let you know this is stiff based off if HarmakPaul was the blazes target last night so more "ifs." so I know there is a lot of what ifs and such but I said my theory to get people talking and to move the game along, which it seems to has done that.

1. Lynch
2. HarmakPaul

helloworld111

Reaction score
blah blah blah
1. Should we lynch or not (say "lynch" or "no we shouldn't lynch"
2. No matter what you voted for above who is the most suspicious to you (no "idk's)
1. Lynch
2. Not too sure, but with more evidence, will settle on HamarkPaul OR 77, paceboys, and sploorky (first one is the due to hamark being a little bit overly-defendy, with a lot of bandwagoning involved, the second is that there could be a possibility that those 3 are mafia and ganging up on a important role). Though at this rate, will probably will settle on Harmark.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't said much have forgotten a bit about this. Anyways I can't be really sure what to do as all first nights, I mean we all feel this way since we don't know too much yet. What I do know is there are some very experienced players who know what to do such as Alpha and Jolt (hey budday) so I am NOT saying I am suspicious of them. All I am saying is the choice is hard on what to do the first night.

balloon98

Reaction score
EVERYONE come on we are losing this thread n ow since no one is posting. I feel we each and I mean every person playing has to put down their thoughts on what to do or this game is going to be over before it has started.

• Agree
Reactions: paceboys

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Everyone who hasn't answered please do
1. Lynch or no lynch
2. Most suspicious to you
3. Why you think this person could be bad

Also if you haven't done, watch this thread.

Back to HarmakPaul thing I still think he is mafia but we need more input from everyone

Let's get this game back on track so please keep posting D:

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

balloon98

Reaction score
1. no lynch
2. Sploorky
3. I dont know something feels off about him this game also because he chose Alpha immediately like he KNOWS Alpha is either good/bad depending on what he found out. My guess is he either found out that alpha is a really good role and wants to get rid of him meaning he is a bad guy. OR he found out alpha is a really bad role and wants him gone being a good civillian. But right now I think we should lynch Sploorky otherwise NO LYNCH.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, I have forgotten about this and I am currently sick so I may not post that much.

But from what I've seen everyone is stressed because we are in a really bad situation here. I can't really form a vote... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.