Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPanda

Reaction score
when vat was lynched was he revealed as townie or mafia?
ill try backreading to get some full context but i also want to ask questions since theres a lot of pages

BetaPanda

Reaction score
so what i have gathered what you said in the summary that there’s atleast 6 (claimed) sinners

sessy, vat, fog - is confirmed town from death (three)

claimed sinners who are still alive are:
me, twg/marskid, tim, alisha (four)

and there’s a possible mafia lingering in the sinner claims and those are either
me and twg and are deciding who to lynch ?

well then, jobbiis...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so what i have gathered what you said in the summary that there’s atleast 6 (claimed) sinners

sessy, vat, fog - is confirmed town from death (three)

claimed sinners who are still alive are:
me, twg/marskid, tim, alisha (four)

and there’s a possible mafia lingering in the sinner claims and those are either
me and twg and are deciding who to lynch ?

well then, jobbiis...
yeah and alisha + tim are proven Poor Sinner via aqua's claim

and well idk if people want to lynch between you two or not, i think i might be the #1 candidate today due to my ability not having gone through like i said it would, and im not sure how to defend against that since i dont know why that happened

the only things i can think of is a) a one-shot driver role (a driver role is a role that can manipulate someone's night action secretly by choosing who a person uses it on without them knowing, theyre usually called Witches, so i think itd fit the voodoo theme of the mafia nicely, and i think they are probably involved with my action failing, because hk claims to have not had his action go through either because he said he protected aqua last night but aqua's dead, and its unlikely we were both roleblocked, so one of us were probably effected by this witch role and the other was roleblocked

b) theres a driver/witch role who can only target people who have made a deal with the devil, and they manipulated tim's track last night onto someone else, and hk did protect aqua last night, its just the mafia have a strongman role (a role which lets them bypass a doc for one night usually) and thats why aqua still died

those are my two theories that i think are at least realistic

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

and well idk if people want to lynch between you two or not, i think i might be the #1 candidate today due to my ability not having gone through like i said it would, and im not sure how to defend against that since i dont know why that happened

the only things i can think of is a) a one-shot driver role (a driver role is a role that can manipulate someone's night action secretly by choosing who a person uses it on without them knowing, theyre usually called Witches, so i think itd fit the voodoo theme of the mafia nicely, and i think they are probably involved with my action failing, because hk claims to have not had his action go through either because he said he protected aqua last night but aqua's dead, and its unlikely we were both roleblocked, so one of us were probably effected by this witch role and the other was roleblocked

b) theres a driver/witch role who can only target people who have made a deal with the devil, and they manipulated tim's track last night onto someone else, and hk did protect aqua last night, its just the mafia have a strongman role (a role which lets them bypass a doc for one night usually) and thats why aqua still died

those are my two theories that i think are at least realistic
let me know if this doesnt make any sense btw since i can imagine it doesnt when you dont really know a lot of stuff thats happened

basically tim is saying hk didnt visit anyone (because he tracked him), meaning hk was likely blocked

but im claiming my action didnt work as it should, which means i was likely blocked

but its unlikely we were both blocked, so i think there must be a different reason for why my action failed, and i think a driver role could be the reason

BetaPanda

Reaction score
so like in my defense, since alisha is proven to be sinner, does my action of attempting to defend her look townie now? because it would be risky for a mafia to do that, you may refute this

my opinion is you basically neutral/slight scum, i think one of you/twg is probably scum but i dont know who i think is anymore, if not both of you
i can see why im seen as scum from you and probably from everyone else, because of my inactivity, but also because aqua’s attempt to investigate me which lead to to his death now made me suspicipus. because that can be pictured of “a mafia trying to protect me from my real identity“ thingy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so like in my defense, since alisha is proven to be sinner, does my action of attempting to defend her look townie now? because it would be risky for a mafia to do that, you may refute this
to me, not really, because as mafia you couldve easily done that to look town, because having alisha seen as innocent wouldnt be that detrimental to your team at that stage in the game, so i could see you doing it as mafia

i can see why im seen as scum from you and probably from everyone else, because of my inactivity, but also because aqua’s attempt to investigate me which lead to to his death now made me suspicipus. because that can be pictured of “a mafia trying to protect me from my real identity“ thingy
for me its not that aqua died, aqua dying just makes me think at least one of you or jobbiis is scum, but it doesnt tell me which. aqua wouldve been killed regardless of which of you he was going to investigate if one of you is scum, because even a town report on one of you wouldve meant the other is likely scum.

its not your inactivity for me either

for me its mostly a gut thing that comes from all the way back on day 1. when a few players were townreading you i just had an instinct to argue with them and remind them you could be scum, but im not sure why, so i think my subconscious has picked up on something you did i find suspicious. in the past when ive gotten this 'instinct' its always been right, but its also always been on a town person that is being lynched and i get the instinct to defend them. so with it being on someone to lynch is a new thing, and my reads in general have been pretty trash this game, so im not that confident in it, but its something

i guess we can see what the consequence may be since tim dealt with the devil and might tell us later, unless he dies
i already asked tim if he knows what the consequence is, and he said he doesnt

BetaPanda

Reaction score
to me, not really, because as mafia you couldve easily done that to look town, because having alisha seen as innocent wouldnt be that detrimental to your team at that stage in the game, so i could see you doing it as mafia

for me its not that aqua died, aqua dying just makes me think at least one of you or jobbiis is scum, but it doesnt tell me which. aqua wouldve been killed regardless of which of you he was going to investigate if one of you is scum, because even a town report on one of you wouldve meant the other is likely scum.

its not your inactivity for me either

for me its mostly a gut thing that comes from all the way back on day 1. when a few players were townreading you i just had an instinct to argue with them and remind them you could be scum, but im not sure why, so i think my subconscious has picked up on something you did i find suspicious. in the past when ive gotten this 'instinct' its always been right, but its also always been on a town person that is being lynched and i get the instinct to defend them. so with it being on someone to lynch is a new thing, and my reads in general have been pretty trash this game, so im not that confident in it, but its something
thats fair

BetaPanda

Reaction score
also regarding about my reads which i never talked about - this is my read in everyone in day 0-1 before i was inactive:

alisha - townie, i was a bit convinced that she was a sinner because she said about the sinner ability
tim - the way he interacted with alisha gave me slight townie vibes
vat - slight scum, i honestly somewhat felt bad for him
inffy - neutral, i still see you as just inffy tbh idk
aqua - slight townie, i liked his company tho
hk - neutral
unu - i sometimes completely forget that hes in this game - neutral
marskid - he was pretty opinionated which i read him slight town, not sure if twk would be applied with this
fog - read him neutral/slight scummie
sessy - neutral, still liked her theorycrafting tho
skele - neutral
hk - neutral
i read mostly everyone as neutral but this will be changed/updated when i backread everything and develop my current read
you can also ask why i saw them liked this

Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.