Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it does seem strange to specify the flavour as voodoo without having any voodoo like roles

ive assumed it was a hypnotist who could make you deal with the devil but weve still seen no evidence of that, so maybe its a driver role instead

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Basically, Inf would have to risk blocking HK and killing Aqua, which has a high likelihood of being caught

And then claim to be conveniently blocked too

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the possibility of a driver role means tim + alisha may not even be confirmed poor sinners either, if aqua was driven

realistically that would be unlikely though but it does make it more interesting

maybe i need to reexamine everyone and reset all my reads

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes please !
ok so
- day 1 we lynched fog, he was town, a poor sinner (not sure if you were still here at that point or not)
- sessy was killed in the night, she was a poor sinner
- we all claimed our roles, Timdood3 have you got that updated claim table? basically, alisha, tim, twg and vat claimed sinner. hk claimed doc, aqua claimed a cop kinda role (you can see his role here), skele claimed to visit someone and if he dies at night, reveals their role, i claimed to visit someone and, if they dealt with the devil the night before, undo that deal and any consequences resulting from it
- we lynched vat since we decided there was at least 1 scum between the 3 sinner claims (you, vat and twg), so lynching in there would leave only 2 left (you vs twg), and therefore if aqua survived the night he could investigate one of you and then we'd have a confirmed scum (since either he'd find one of you to be town, in which case the other is likely scum if we're right about at least 1 being scum, or he found one of you to be scum)
- meanwhile i said id prove my role by visiting tim and undoing his deal, because he said he dealt with the devil the night before
- this morning aqua is dead so we have no report on you/twg, my ability didnt go through according to tim so my claim isnt proven still, and hk is saying he visited aqua and it failed since aqua is dead
- tims saying when he dealt with the devil he got a track ability and used it on hk and that hk didnt visit anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.