Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
all sinner claims have answered already
In that case, I suppose I'll move on.

It's pretty much impossible for both HK and inf to have been blocked, I think everyone can agree on that.
Inf's theory of a strongman is one I would consider if not for the fact hat HK didn't go anywhere.

The only two conclusions that are possible are:
1) HK isn't doc, but instead a goon. (In this instance, inf would be roleblocked)
2) Inf is a dirty liar.

I would like everyone to consider these two scenarios and look back to determine who is more likely to be the dirty liar mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
another scenario i thought of is that theres a driver role, since that would fit the voodoo theme nicely

if they get blocks via deals, they couldve dealt for one n1 and saved it til now, used the block on hk and driven me to someone else to frame me + stop hk saving aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
fmpov something like that is the most likely solution

since why would hk claim doc as maf at that point, unless they were told town dont have a doc, but thats too much of a good fakeclaim to tell scum about imo and i think stranger would agree

so i think hk has basically got to be town

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i can see it being done if its 1-shot, to make massclaiming worse than what it would be otherwise

1-shot would be balanced imo
in terms of balance that would be the way I could see it happening...I just think it would make the game needlessly complicated compared to the current amount of claims and the complications that arise from driving a devil deal or devil deal result to somewhere else

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
in terms of balance that would be the way I could see it happening...I just think it would make the game needlessly complicated compared to the current amount of claims and the complications that arise from driving a devil deal or devil deal result to somewhere else
another possibility youve just made me thought of is that if you deal with the devil, a consequence can be that your result is messed with somehow, perhaps making a deal makes you vulnerable to being driven by the voo-doo role and tim's track was sent to you since maf knew you wouldnt visit anywhere

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
another possibility youve just made me thought of is that if you deal with the devil, a consequence can be that your result is messed with somehow, perhaps making a deal makes you vulnerable to being driven by the voo-doo role and tim's track was sent to you since maf knew you wouldnt visit anywhere
I suppose,

at minimum mafia clearly have a blocker

also wait a second

Status
Not open for further replies.