Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay its slightly different than i remembered but it,s still in essence the same thing

we were about to hammer molten, winning you the game

you had power to hammer and decided to prolong the suffering by asking tim for any last thoughts

okay

still though thats hammer, if this is mylo and theres no consensus to whos gonna be lynched then why do you think as scum id be so confident im going to win that id openly be smug about it

my mylo comment was just me reminding you its mylo

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
okay

still though thats hammer, if this is mylo and theres no consensus to whos gonna be lynched then why do you think as scum id be so confident im going to win that id openly be smug about it

my mylo comment was just me reminding you its mylo
“you better hope youre(sic) right” is ominous as fuck wording for no reason

no that's not even the point there, i have established you as having a smug side and won good day to you sir!

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it's there to secretly give the devil benefits while ruining town's chances at abilities.
but the deal is undone, its cancelled

the whole point of the setup is that sinners have to complete a deal with the devil to gain abilities from him

if the deal is undone why would the devil still get to keep the benefits

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nope not gonna happen i refuse to be this game's losing mislynch

ok so either tim is scum and there are legit poor sinners as mafia and aqua was right

or i was blocked and maf didnt bother blocking hk and made a risky move to try to set me up as the perfect mislynch

of note, last night UNU visited me and during our convo i told him that i had a strong suspicion hk would protect tim (to try to trick them to killing hk in case he's maf and they didnt have a blocker, since in reality i assumed hk would protect aqua)

so its possible he bought into it and they didnt bother blocking hk and went for me instead to set me up

Status
Not open for further replies.