Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyways i think i agree with aqua and unu that sinners shouldn't try to make a deal with the devil unless like, we're late in the game and things are looking real bad for us and you think it's worth it

at the start of the game though i don't think anyone should be trading

but i have a feeling alisha is still gonna try if she hasn't already

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyways i think i agree with aqua and unu that sinners shouldn't try to make a deal with the devil unless like, we're late in the game and things are looking real bad for us and you think it's worth it

at the start of the game though i don't think anyone should be trading
to elaborate on my reason, both because of what aqua said about how the consequences could ultimately favour scum and so it's not worth it unless it becomes necessary for us, and because of what unu said about how if the devil's win con is to have all remaining sinners alive's souls then any trade could be the one that results in us losing the game so again id say its not worth it unless you think it has become necessary for town's win

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Literally the devil himself.

Sus rn because of the whole being sus of skele, it doesn’t sit well with me, I understand the suspicion towards me because of the theory stuff but skele hadn’t said much before that so it doesn’t make sense.
his reason was that he thinks skele would've said more if he was town

bearing that in mind, do you still find his callout of skele sus?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
his reason was that he thinks skele would've said more if he was town

bearing that in mind, do you still find his callout of skele sus?
I mean Skele did explain that they were busy (don’t believe everything that is said on the internet kids) which can also just be ‘get out of jail’ card but there have been a few quiet-ish players this game so far

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I’m not defending Skele btw, we’re all as suspicious as each other at this point in the game but I’m just saying that there are other players right now who haven’t said much of anything

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean Skele did explain that they were busy (don’t believe everything that is said on the internet kids) which can also just be ‘get out of jail’ card but there have been a few quiet-ish players this game so far
well, vat said he was susp of skele for not talking before skele came back and explained it tbf

so do you still think vat is suspicious?

• Informative
Reactions: BetaPanda

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
It's a bit worrisome how many people jump to skele's defense even though he barely even got pushed. At the same time a lot of people are trying to get shade at me without even really pushing which also seems suspicious.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Also I think it is weird that alisha suspects me already so much while she knows that I play like this from discord mafia. I could see her being devil trying to blend in with sinners, though she is not my top suspect right now.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why?

i agree with inffy that its odd for vat for suspecting skele that fast even though he only said a few words in the game.
what about the fact vat said it wasn't because of anything skele said, more that he'd expect skele to say more if he were town?

It's a bit worrisome how many people jump to skele's defense even though he barely even got pushed. At the same time a lot of people are trying to get shade at me without even really pushing which also seems suspicious.
i don't think people are jumping to defend skele, it's more they're jumping to suspect you, skele's alignment hasn't really been mentioned

Also I think it is weird that alisha suspects me already so much while she knows that I play like this from discord mafia. I could see her being devil trying to blend in with sinners, though she is not my top suspect right now.
play like what from discord mafia? her reason was that you understated your confidence in contributing to the theorycrafting

also you still haven't answered about why you think skele, if he was town, would have said more than what he did, dunno if you're choosing to ignore it or forgot but just reminding you in case it's the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.