Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Not knowing the setup is pretty rough here but without understanding the structure we don't know how many scum there are. 5 saints seems very very unlikely to me, if there are 3 mafia then it would mean there are more saints > sinners in the game. Seems odd for there to be so many PRs unless mafia have some really OP powers when making deals with sinners. There is an interesting divide this game now though
- Assuming Aqua is speaking the truth it means many people are cleared making it likely scum are theWeakGuy (least credible sinner by far) together with 2 of Inffy, Unu or Skele.
- Assuming Aqua is lying it means that HK likely is also scum, though there is way less info about the other people.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not knowing the setup is pretty rough here but without understanding the structure we don't know how many scum there are. 5 saints seems very very unlikely to me, if there are 3 mafia then it would mean there are more saints > sinners in the game. Seems odd for there to be so many PRs unless mafia have some really OP powers when making deals with sinners. There is an interesting divide this game now though
- Assuming Aqua is speaking the truth it means many people are cleared making it likely scum are theWeakGuy (least credible sinner by far) together with 2 of Inffy, Unu or Skele.
- Assuming Aqua is lying it means that HK likely is also scum, though there is way less info about the other people.
id like to also bring forth beta as a potential afk scum

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Inf is blatantly making stuff up and trying to throw aqua down the drain without looking like it's him doing it

aqua can be proven with or without inf

so

vote Infected_Alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
big brain theory

devil gets a power boost when all sinners remaining are ones that have made devil deals

which means tim is safe for now and im gonna die

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
also aqua looks much more shady on a reread but on the chance he could be proven + possibility tim is gonna stay alive I'll wait till tomorrow after inf is lynched today

Good Skele

Reaction score
your beauty yes, your role not so much.

just feels like a nice claim made up where you'll never be lynched because it wont do anything and its not weird mafia wont kill you, cus its useless and you cant be confirmed town.
I just said that it does not work at day. Go ahead and lynch me to see how correct you are.
Also I was notified that I can be RBed.

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ive decided there's no room for aqua in this setup

- I believe skele's claim
- Sinners can get track

aqua possibly is unnecessary with inspecting sinners and his actions day 0 (WHICH ENDED UP MATTERING TIMDOOD) have convinced me of this

unvote
vote Aqua

• Confusing
Reactions: Timdood3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf is blatantly making stuff up and trying to throw aqua down the drain without looking like it's him doing it

aqua can be proven with or without inf

so

vote Infected_Alien8_
what do you mean im "blatantly making stuff up", when did that happen

also theres a chance i can prove myself tonight if the maf cant block hk/if tim asked for a mail he can send it to someone even if he's killed and prove me, so voting me today is a bad move either way

ive decided there's no room for aqua in this setup

- I believe skele's claim
- Sinners can get track

aqua possibly is unnecessary with inspecting sinners and his actions day 0 (WHICH ENDED UP MATTERING TIMDOOD) have convinced me of this

unvote
vote Aqua
why do you believe skele's claim

and why is aqua possibly unnecessary with inspecting sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.