Mafia: Saints & Sinners - GAME OVER MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
if aqua's ability is useful there must be a scum role that can force someone into making a deal with the devil, not just using their abilities
aqua's ability could prevent maf from using a sinner to do their bidding.

im not talking about consquences or anything, something we still no 0 about, BESIDES that fog's messenge action got declined or didnt go through.

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you are heavily downplaying the chance that aqua is town and I don't like
how

if hes town there needs to be a maf role that forces deals

weve seen no evidence of it yet, which is unlikely

again though, its unlikely he wasnt saved night 1

and looking past his claim, at his behaviour, i think hes town, as ive said several times

i dont get why people are acting like im throwing doubt at aqua when im doing the exact opposite

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
meanwhile @Aqua im confused since youve literally said this yourself yet now are coming for me for doubting you:
Right now I am sceptical at the existence of the role.

My argument in the second quote since you clearly didn't read the rest of the post is that -since the start of the game I have been saying there could be a hypnotist.

Don't you think it's unlikely for me to suggest and push that possibility and then also fake claim a role that assumes the possibility of a hypnotist?

I mean I appreciate you thinking my brain is so huge that I've been planning this fake claim since page 6 but unfortunately it isn't inf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
aqua's ability could prevent maf from using a sinner to do their bidding.
how? aqua prevents sinners from making deals the following night, not from having their actions be unusable.

that means, unless theres a scum role which can force sinners into making a deal, aquas ability would just exist to deny the sinners of their only ability in the game, even though its their choice to decide to make a deal or not. it makes no sense to have a town role that just counters a different town's choice of whether they want to use their ability or not.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right now I am sceptical at the existence of the role.

My argument in the second quote since you clearly didn't read the rest of the post is that -since the start of the game I have been saying there could be a hypnotist.

Don't you think it's unlikely for me to suggest and push that possibility and then also fake claim a role that assumes the possibility of a hypnotist?

I mean I appreciate you thinking my brain is so huge that I've been planning this fake claim since page 6 but unfortunately it isn't inf
yes ive already said that if i look past your claim its not a 50/50 anymore since your behaviour fits it

why are you and hk insisting im accusing you when my posts are all literally doing the opposite

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
how

if hes town there needs to be a maf role that forces deals

weve seen no evidence of it yet, which is unlikely

again though, its unlikely he wasnt saved night 1

and looking past his claim, at his behaviour, i think hes town, as ive said several times

i dont get why people are acting like im throwing doubt at aqua when im doing the exact opposite
Inf do you not realise if there AREN'T maf poor sinners then my role is a COP role, NOT a blocker role?

Just because I also block doesn't diminish the fact that I can prove whether people are poor sinners thus proving their innocence

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf do you not realise if there AREN'T maf poor sinners then my role is a COP role, NOT a blocker role?

Just because I also block doesn't diminish the fact that I can prove whether people are poor sinners thus proving their innocence
yes but why give you that ability on top of the cop part if its completely useless

obviously it would need a use otherwise its not believable anymore and the cop part can be made up as well

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
aqua i dont feel like looking back there's too much

can you give me the details of how your role works again
At day I pick a player

Infected_alien8_ At the beginning of the night Infected_alien8_ Yes I said beginning of the night inf (that means at the start... of the night...) Infected_alien8_ just incase you missed it, I know I haven't been very clear about it being AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NIGHT.

I visit that player and bless them.

If they are a POOR SINNER the bless is successful, I am notified of this and they are prevented from making a deal with the devil that night (it will appear to them as if it was rejected or whatever)

If they are not a poor sinner my ability fails.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yes but why give you that ability on top of the cop part if its completely useless

obviously it would need a use otherwise its not believable anymore and the cop part can be made up as well
stop morons like fog I guess

Also you still haven't acknowledged the fact that I was the one who suggested a hypnotist role, day 0, on page 6.

Do you think I have been planning this role claim since then or will you admit that heavily favours the existence of my role along with the other piles of evidence?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also you still haven't acknowledged the fact that I was the one who suggested a hypnotist role, day 0, on page 6.

Do you think I have been planning this role claim since then or will you admit that heavily favours the existence of my role along with the other piles of evidence?
aqua i have literally acknowledged it several times and included it as a reason for why i think youre town

in fact i said it literally on this page

yes ive already said that if i look past your claim its not a 50/50 anymore since your behaviour fits it

why are you and hk insisting im accusing you when my posts are all literally doing the opposite

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i dont understand why you think thats the case

aquas role is to prevent a sinner from being able to make a deal, not prevent them from using their abilities
AAH these mechanics are causing me suffering. Perhaps the role is not as obvious, but we still dont know how maf works and how the deals work. I just dont agree that having a hypnotist as you said be NECESSARY for aqua's role.

Mafia could just have a role blocker btw
BUT FLAVOR. i swear if the mechanics turn out to be underwhelming im mad.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i'm sad skele's role doesnt work when lynching. i was gonna propose lynching skele, because 1) i didnt fully trust him, 2) if he was town it would confirm vatu.

still dont trust him, because this way skele is full on useless

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i mean unless you can think of another use for it ?‍♂
1) he's litteraly a sorta cop. 2) prevent town from possible making devestating deals with the devil. 3) voodoo mechanics that require a sinner to make a deal with the devil.

i dont know how the game works, but you are SO SURE aqua CANT POSSIBLY exist in the setup and its unsettling.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i'm sad skele's role doesnt work when lynching. i was gonna propose lynching skele, because 1) i didnt fully trust him, 2) if he was town it would confirm vatu.

still dont trust him, because this way skele is full on useless
I'm pretty susp of their claim tbh.

It seems like the perfect claim to avoid lynching and to also explain why they'll never be night killed.

I will wait til we find out where it stands in regards to being blocked I suppose but in a game with potentially tons of blockers I am sceptical of this result.

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper
Status
Not open for further replies.