Mafia Lite V1 - Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is a very simple game of Mafia that I decided to set up. Basically, there's no complicated characters, no insane/naive/paranoid cop, no masons, no recruiting, etc. Sign-ups are below. I'll post some rules first. THANK YOU EVERYONE! Sign-ups are now closed. The game will start tomorrow, and roles are now being determined.
[panel]
DA RULES
  • Under no circumstances may you edit your post. Double-posting is allowed, however.
  • Inactive players will be given one warning, then kicked and replaced.
  • If you're dead or not playing, don't rate posts.
  • All roles are randomly selected, don't moan if you get a role you don't want.
  • Games may take upwards of a month to complete. Please, don't sign up if you can't commit.
  • All game chat must be kept here or in faction conversations.
  • During the daily lynch, bold your vote otherwise it won't count.
  • Factions that talk in conversation may only speak during the night.
ORDER OF ACTIONS: Werewolf kills, Mafia kills, Town-sided roles use actions
DA ROLES
We're going to be using a standard 10-player setup. 3 villagers, 1 mayor, 1 bodyguard, 1 pretty lady, 1 inspector, 1 werewolf and 2 Mafia.
Role descriptions are as follows.
  • Villager: Sided with the Town. A townie in the village of Genericville. They have no powers, but can participate in the daily lynch by voting.
  • Mayor: Sided with the Town. The Mayor of Genericville. No powers, but his vote counts as double in the daily lynch.
  • Bodyguard: Sided with the Town. Bodyguards can protect one player per night. If that player would be killed, the Bodyguard is killed instead.
  • Pretty Lady: Sided with the Town. The Pretty Lady can block one player's action per night.
  • Inspector: Sided with the Town. Each night, the Inspector can find out one player's role.
  • Werewolf: Plays solo. The Werewolf can kill one player each night. The Werewolf wins if all other players are eliminated. The Werewolf strikes first!
  • Mafia: Sided with the Mafia. The Mafia must decide amongst themselves who to kill. They strike after the Werewolf and before the Town.
Mafia members will be able to PM each other and decide on ONE person to eliminate from the game. When a decision is reached they will PM the host(Prizyms in this case), saying which player to target and which member of the mafia will carry out that target. Certain power roles also have the ability to PM the host with a decision according to what they can do, this being the Bodyguard, Pretty Lady, Inspector and Werewolf.

DA SIGNUP FORM
Closed!
CURRENT PLAYERS:
Sploorky
Alpha102 (Average Ted)
Dessern5 (Calico Jack)
77_is_the_best
shawnachu
JKangaroo
balloon98
The road to ruin (Jericho the Skinned Steve)
DarthLego5679 (Sith Lego)
Defiant_Blob
[/panel]
Ok, that's a wrap! Good luck to all people playing.

• Dislike
Reactions: Knight365

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I think this is a little unfair to Alpha102 unless you have already told him. He has been doing mafia first and defiant's one was for the people who didn't make the third one. I don't know whether Alpha wants to do another one but he might be doing one. Btw he does simple ones like this. (If alpha Knows then disregard this post)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I honestly had no idea of another one being planned, I was going to do a 4th hosting season.

I don't have any control, the only people with control over games are the moderators.

Personally I am a little miffed, as I was waiting until Defiant's season was over before starting another game. I think we need another level of communication on who hosts what season from now on, to prevent confusion as much as possible.

I feel like joining this season, feel free not to include me if I'm overindulging on mafia games xD

Alpha102
GMT-6
Previous Experience: Hosted the first 3 Mafia seasons, currently in Defiant's season(Although with the amount of players alive seems to be ending soon).
Character: (If you allow roleplaying) Ted from the town of Plainsville. Ted is known to be the very definition of average.

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Wasn't exactly expecting this as Alpha tended to do the Mafia Seasons... But I guess I'll join in as well: Love a good Mafia Game, especially since this one seems to be in a good, short amount of time with less players.
---
JKangaroo
PST (GMT -10)
Played Mafia Seasons 2-3 by Alpha, also played Mafia at school / with friends a bit.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Quick questions:
-Are last statements allowed?(Except for the inspector of course)
-Regarding the Mayor, does he/she have to do a double vote? Can he/she choose to use a single vote to keep himself hidden?

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I would like to sign-up if someone was to be kicked out of the game, or went inactive; as a reserve.

Time zone: GMT +1
Experience: I played 2 mafia games that alpha hosted.

Feel free to say no though

;-;
Prizyms

Status
Not open for further replies.