Mafia Lite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Wow, you can immediately make an assumption based on nothing like that? And since, nearly everyone is lynch hungry you're out to rope Jolteon on basically, zilch.

Awesome, we'll take the "point the finger" approach. :unsure:

Ok, well if we're basing it on someone who hasn't said much, what about 77_is_the_best ?

That's pretty much all he's had to say... :\
Nothing? That there is no evidence does not mean there is nothing! As town it is for the best to lynch, it increases the chances the second day event, when there is hopefully more evidence. Furthermore, I honestly don't see why you try to protect Jolteon/putting blame on someone else, while Jolteon gave no good argument either why we shouldn't lynch him, everyone "isn't" mafia right now.

I can now make a complot theory about this, where you try to cover Jolteon's back, because you are in the same ship as he is. Though I won't get that far now this early in the game, but if he gets lynched and he is mafia, I know who should be next.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing? That there is no evidence does not mean there is nothing! As town it is for the best to lynch, it increases the chances the second day event, when there is hopefully more. Furthermore, I honestly don't see why you try to protect Jolteon/putting blame on someone else, while Jolteon gave no good argument either why we shouldn't lynch him, everyone "isn't" mafia right now.
Hm...
You've given no good reason as to why we should lynch him. Unless you count this as a point?

Well, in that case I am easy going... Jolteon42
Mafia or not, but without much of opinion I am not really keen on keeping you in the town!
As for me defending Jolteon. Hardly. I'm trying to understand yours and Defiant's logic. And that logic is to lynch the person who's been the "quietest".
In that case I will help you a little hand Defiant_Blob. There's only one person so far that only posted once after Nottycat's death:
(Jolteon's message)
Not sure if you want to make something up out of that already, but tossing a ball will get it to roll.
Well, you seem to have overlooked 77_is_the_best. (Sorry 77)

Plus, if you're going to bring out theories as to who could possibly be mafia, what about you oh-so-subtly agreeing with Defiant's plan on voting out the quiet ones.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Hm...
You've given no good reason as to why we should lynch him. Unless you count this as a point?
I have had no good reason, except from the fact that he was quiet and only posted very quickly after Nottycat's death note. Though, there is a good reason to suspect him from being the mafia, or a simple "I am not mafia" is confidental evidence nowadays.

As for me defending Jolteon. Hardly. I'm trying to understand yours and Defiant's logic. And that logic is to lynch the person who's been the "quietest".
I am not a huge fan of Defiant's logic, though I poked Jolteon into the spotlight with Defiant's logic and I find Jolteon's posts not much of worth so far. Or do you disagree? Because then please show me what I have missed.

Well, you seem to have overlooked 77_is_the_best. (Sorry 77)
Yes, I have figured that out myself now too. Though I first looked at who posted on the 2nd and 3rd page, and then 10 out of 12 posted, then minus Nottycat and only one left that only posted on the first page, which was Jolteon. This is why I poked him into the spotlight and most likely have overlooked 77.
Plus, if you're going to bring out theories as to who could possibly be mafia, what about you oh-so-subtly agreeing with Defiant's plan on voting out the quiet ones
You may have all right to do think that I am mafia, though I can promise you that I am not. If you feel confidental about my role being negative to the town, here on this day you have all oppertunity to convince the others and lynch a villager/miller. Then once again, I am not argreeing nor being a fan of Defiant's theory, but the way this turned out I must admit I find Jolteon suspicious.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nothing? That there is no evidence does not mean there is nothing! As town it is for the best to lynch, it increases the chances the second day event, when there is hopefully more evidence. Furthermore, I honestly don't see why you try to protect Jolteon/putting blame on someone else, while Jolteon gave no good argument either why we shouldn't lynch him, everyone "isn't" mafia right now.

I can now make a complot theory about this, where you try to cover Jolteon's back, because you are in the same ship as he is. Though I won't get that far now this early in the game, but if he gets lynched and he is mafia, I know who should be next.
I'm voting Jolteon42 the way digitalmez is defending is him is highly suspicious and I personally don't understand why you would stick your neck out for someone who you don't trust unless really you are both mafia.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
While I hate to do this without true evidence it does seem suspicious to me that he is being defended so much. And while I don't like to do it I would have to agree with marnixxie on this one. If a player doesn't offer much to the game why keep them?

Jolteon42

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Going to vote for Jolteon because it will clear things much more up than a random lynch, and for more reasons already stated.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Sorry, I always kinda stick quiet at the start of the game no matter what my role is. I'll put it out there now that I am a villager/miller so I am not really important other than making up the town's numbers.

I agree that there is not evidence on Jolteon however he is suspicious but...
Jolteon42 takes my vote.
It was already such a bandwagon and I'm sorry mario but you didn't even say why you were voting and just seemed happy go with the majority and not lynch yourself.

I still understand that there isn't much evidence around but since Jolteon was targeted by Marn, I see no reason why I cannot vote for mariosatr (yes that's a vote) for his suspicious bandwagon post.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Sorry, I always kinda stick quiet at the start of the game no matter what my role is. I'll put it out there now that I am a villager/miller so I am not really important other than making up the town's numbers.

I agree that there is not evidence on Jolteon however he is suspicious but...

It was already such a bandwagon and I'm sorry mario but you didn't even say why you were voting and just seemed happy go with the majority and not lynch yourself.

I still understand that there isn't much evidence around but since Jolteon was targeted by Marn, I see no reason why I cannot vote for mariosatr (yes that's a vote) for his suspicious bandwagon post.
Sorry about that, I didn't have much time and had to make a vote quickly. Pretty much using Defiant's logic, we should get a lynch done, and digi's defending makes him more suspicious.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Fool, Jolteon42 who got himself lynched D1. Quite a feat!

Thanks for playing. If enough people are interested I will host 'Mafia Lite 3.5' with the Driver and Fool removed. All roles will be reassigned if this is the case.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
If you're disappointed, I will be hosting another game with randomised roles (no fool or driver either) if enough agree. I will be replacing those with different roles.
I'm not disappointed, I'm just surprised really. We managed to hit a mine on day 1 of this minesweeper.

Also, can I reveal my role now?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I was the cop! =3
Suspected roles of people:
Marnixxie: fool. [Is wrong]
Theroad: Mafia
Mario: Mafia

Quick mafia game. And I would love to play in another one. [If I die in the first night there I will eat the whole forum game section]

Status
Not open for further replies.