Mafia Lite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
We have to play without any clear people for now.
However, we should lynch as there is no benefit in no lynching, with no investigative roles alive.
Question is, who do we lynch?
I personally, don't want to risk anyone else dying. Notty was killed and he was one of the most pivotal roles.
If Mafia decides to kill someone, we only lose one and not two if we lynch.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Marnixxie doesn't seem like a power role to me his complaining about his role though could mean that he is one and is trying to fool us. I may be overestimating him though (no hate please).
You're fine! :p

Dat WIFOM, Marnixxie~
Well of course, not much else you could have expected from me from an early accusation.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, if we eliminate maybe one or two mafia members the Oracle can claim. For now it is not optimal as there are still four mafia members so having just one revealed is not a risk to them.
Prizyms Can the Mafia accidentally kill the Janitor?
Mafia are in the dark in terms of knowledge about the Janitor. They don't know who they are and the Janitor does not know the identity of the Mafia.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
We could go for a no-lynch, but that might not be optimal. The thing is, it might or might not be worth a shot lynching someone in hope of getting a Mafia... not an easy judgement call to make between all of us.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
No-lynching really will only lead to another town player getting eliminated, with the small chance of Janitor being killed.
We should lynch those who speak the least. The people who speak the most will be most valuable later on.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
No-lynching really will only lead to another town player getting eliminated, with the small chance of Janitor being killed.
We should lynch those who speak the least. The people who speak the most will be most valuable later on.
Though I agree with you about eliminating at least someone. I'd have to disagree with lynching the "quietest", how are we even going to determine someone as quiet or less quiet than another? It is an easy solution to get action in our day event, but it might be a tactic of some town power roles to remain silent! Even though I am already accused of, I can promise this time that I am just a regular villager (or miller, seeing that I wouldn't know...), but my best guess is that no one will believe me anyways, which is understandable! :p

Maybe this sounds like a bad solution of mine, but I think it is the most appropiate thing to do to lynch a person that is "close" with Nottycat (friends, colleagues, etc.). As you know that such person(s) would know the most why to murder Nottycat at the very start.

Reaction score
Question is, who do we lynch?
I personally, don't want to risk anyone else dying. Notty was killed and he was one of the most pivotal roles.
If Mafia decides to kill someone, we only lose one and not two if we lynch.
Thats how it works on paper but if we decide to not lynch than where are we tommorow? Our best weapon is conflict, I notice alot the mafia tries to either remain on the sidelines or abstain where possible. If start making it a game where we all have to accuse Someone than the odds go up that one or two mafia members will slip up.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
There are two types of players. Aggressive and passive. JKangaroo or Marnixxie, for example, is much more aggressive. They're going to be the types that help lead the game, scumhunt, and take sides.
Passive players are going to be the ones that usually abstain and want to wait til the next day to figure something out, and don't want to take the risk of pointing fingers. As well, they'll most likely sheep other players who seem to know what they are talking about rather than forming their own hard opinion.
The behaviors of both types carry through being mafia, so both quiet and talkative players are likely to be Mafia.
As well, Power Roles will tend to be talkative or quiet based on their play type, and both are equally likely to be either because of WIFOM elements.
And so I'd like to eliminate the players that would be passive. Passive players, being honest, are more likely to accidentally sheep the mafia and refuse to form a good opinion themselves.
So basically, everyone should keep talking else I'll maybe push a lynch on you ;]

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
There are two types of players. Aggressive and passive. JKangaroo or Marnixxie, for example, is much more aggressive. They're going to be the types that help lead the game, scumhunt, and take sides.
You're not going to involve yourself in that example?

So basically, everyone should keep talking else I'll maybe push a lynch on you ;]

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Just because somebody doesn't have an opinion we decide to lynch them? Yes they might not be able to add something constructive to arguments but why kill them for that? We need all the town we can get.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Just because somebody doesn't have an opinion we decide to lynch them? Yes they might not be able to add something constructive to arguments but why kill them for that? We need all the town we can get.
We need to lynch someone at the day event, then at least keep the most worth townmembers.

That's no valid reason, there's no need to rush things is there now? I simply have not developed a full opinion yet.
Up to you to give me a reason not to lynch you.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We need to lynch someone at the day event, then at least keep the most worth townmembers.

Up to you to give me a reason not to lynch you.
If you look through all the previous mafia games you'll see that I am always more of the quiet type mafia or villager. Usually mafia is desperate to get the town out of the picture and after a discussion is made they'll usually look at the most quiet person and start to accuse them. This is how I develop an opinion.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
If you look through all the previous mafia games you'll see that I am always more of the quiet type mafia or villager. Usually mafia is desperate to get the town out of the picture and after a discussion is made they'll usually look at the most quiet person and start to accuse them. This is how I develop an opinion.
Past experiences are no guarantee for the future! So, why exactly shouldn't I vote on you?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, you can immediately make an assumption based on nothing like that? And since, nearly everyone is lynch hungry you're out to rope Jolteon on basically, zilch.

Awesome, we'll take the "point the finger" approach. :unsure:

Ok, well if we're basing it on someone who hasn't said much, what about 77_is_the_best ?

Dang, cop always dies early :C I have no idea who may suspicious.
That's pretty much all he's had to say... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.