Mafia Lite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Marnixxie doesn't seem like a power role to me his complaining about his role though could mean that he is one and is trying to fool us. I may be overestimating him though (no hate please).

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well lets dig into my only lead, Marnixxie complain about his role. Don't really have alot to go on so lets start here. What say you Marnixxie Innocent or guilty?
Holy-- that's an early accusation.
--
We literally have nothing to go on.
--
As for the Fool being outed, what about the Oracle? The role of the Oracle needs to be as equally protected if the Fool's purpose is to be lynched. :/

Reaction score
The oracles gonna be a real tricky dick. If we got the oracle to out themselves than we would know not to lynch them, though it is an unprovable role, plus as I understand it the oracles like a flintlock pistol cop. We only get one shot, we don't know if were going to hit anything, and we don't know if it would even work. Whose to say if the mafia would risk offing the oracle if it could reveal one of them though I don't believe that the lawyer can stop the oracle. I not sure if we should role reveal the oracle but it would stop the doc from protecting him so what are we gonna do?

Reaction score
We have no leads in the slightest but it feels like deFiant might be on to something.
I'm wary of letting one person lead the way, defiant could easily be mafia... lets keep our thoughts open, hell random lynching worked out pretty well for the town in the last season of mafia. If anything I think we should refrain from a no lynch because it tends to be a very bandwagon move that lets the mafia blend in with the surroundings, if we force drama than we might out the mafia

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
My strategy was messed up by Driver.
We can't have anyone claim to be protected by Doctor, as Driver can essentially bypass the Doctor.
We have to play without any clear people for now.
However, we should lynch as there is no benefit in no lynching, with no investigative roles alive.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Also, if we eliminate maybe one or two mafia members the Oracle can claim. For now it is not optimal as there are still four mafia members so having just one revealed is not a risk to them.
Prizyms Can the Mafia accidentally kill the Janitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.