Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh, wow, totally forgot this was going on.
Yep, I was Mafia, but still stick with the idea of "You're good" or "You're quiet" as lynching ideas to be terrible.
Didn't expect Sploorky to be the Janitor. Good thing we thought ahead and though Sploor would be an asset than killing him.
Was probably going to kill Ooglie tonight if it went that way.

Kind of wish the game didnt end this way, but oh well.
The Holidays and JtE may have had some effect in my distraction in this, but again, oh well.
GG anyways.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Well played, I didn't suspect theo or JK(though I really didn't care to think too much into it). Good job

I kinda wanted to play aggressively so the mafia wouldn't kill me(which worked, I guess), but not too aggressively so that I would be lynched. It's a kind of hard, but fun, role as janitor.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I just want to say since I couldn't before because of my death but as much as I do dislike lynching without evidence in order to continue these mafia games you can't wait for evidence or for someone to screw up especially over the internet in a thread.

In games people play what usually happens is this we all gang up on 1 person see what happens and move on. It sounds stupid but if we are going to keep playing we have to realize that sometimes it's either lynch someone or wait to get lynched yourself or in this case have the game end altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.