Mafia Lite 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay, I know it may seem a bit ambivalent and like I am just striking out at the ones who accused me earlier. I hate to say it but I hold grudges easily and I am very much not trusting of 77 right now. I may be just that he truly thought I made a mistake but for most it was blatantly obvious if it was reread that I had used we in terms of the village. This could be mostly because ever since the last mafia game I was strongly suspicious of those whom suspected me for a simple mistake, like Defiant_blob. I am not 100% sure that 77 could be mafia but to me it is likely.

By the way theodorre baby come back

Reactions: Theodorre

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Gonna be honest with you, I only saw one side of the 'we' when I made my original post. Once rereading it and seeing where I went wrong, I decided to continue push Dessern on the hopes I could get him to slip up and reveal he's mafia.
This is the reason why I stopped really being suspicious of you sploorky. Your reasons were justified to me.

As for 77 he didn't have much of a real justification (in my opinion) other than just misreading it. Like I said earlier, it has become second nature for me to be suspicious of those who are of me until I have proof enough that they are not suspicious.

Y'all said to post my suspicion I did so there. (This is why I was going to wait a night and see what happened)

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I still say we try to lynch somebody but with the little amount of evidence we have I think we don't really have much of a choice but to no lynch. I am not saying we should though. No lynch will KILL US!

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Apologies, I have not exactly had the time to get around to making a post.
The Holiday season, as you do not doubt know, is a fairly tiresome and awkward time of the year where many people are forced into situation such as Winter Examinations, Family outings, and social gatherings. I've certainly have been busy on several occasions due to a series of Parades and a Concert due in course by participation in a school band for the past two weeks, and that is my main leave of absence. I also have Exams in the next week, so I don't want to entirely spend a majority of my time here.

But, as you see, those were my main reasons for not posting. Again, apologies, and hopefully, as it seems some of you wanted me to post, this one will satisfy you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I cannot really say anything that has not already been said.
For the most part, I originally wanted to post my thoughts quite a few days ago, however, as I stated above, I did not have the chance to.
Because of this lack of time, my original thoughts and supposed actions beforehand were able to be laid to rest thanks to Dessern, who posted in due haste before I had the chance to.
This was in part of the suspicions toward him mainly in due with how he did not suspect Sploor, which I felt were a bit obvious, and wished to try and make that idea known, but again, did not have the chance.
It was just another misconception (I hope), that has already been resolved it seems, and I do not need to give further input on it further, so you did not have to wait for me.

I am just hoping continued misconceptions, no matter who is behind the firing line of it, not just Dessern in this case, will be forced upon them, because a lot of the time, they, as said in the past, lead to terrible mis-lynches with faulty evidence backing them, which I have grown to dislike over the course of these games.

On terms of the lynching process, I believe I already made my voice heard on the matter.
I, for the most part, am very much leaning toward a No-Lynch.
I've stated my reasoning in an earlier post, with my thoughts on possible scenario's on how I thought the days most likely will pan out if we do, in fact, no lynch.
In my opinion, despite the percentages, there is still, a very high chance, that a townsperson will very much be lynched, and not the Mafia.
Now, I don't mean to say we should not take any chances or risk, but it is a very difficult scenario were are currently involved in.
If my calculations are correct, then if we mis-lynch today, which is very likely, the town only gets the following day in order to hopefully kill off at least one member of the Mafia, whether that be Janitor, Disguiser, or otherwise.
I don't feel that sort of risk is worth it.
I would rather be safe then risk the end of the game this early on. It's my nature, so I would rather be cautious in these matters.

I do not know if that is true however. Normally lynches are actually for the best, as we have seen in past games that have seemed to shed light time and time again in these cases, leading to the deaths of some Mafia members, so I do not doubt the idea for lynching someone off.
But I will only accept a lynch in this case if we actually know who we should choose.
WHO would be a reasonable choice to be suspected of the Mafia.
Honestly, I do not see much suspicion on anyone at this point, so I cannot say anything on the matter.

So, until some possible evidence or fairly good suspicions can be raised, I remain with my idea of a No Lynch as the best option.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Just throwing out that there still is the chance the mafia could kill the janitor at night, because they don't know who the janitor is.
I did state that in my scenario post earlier. That is very much a possibility, though very random. Both the town and the Mafia both have a chance of killing him off, since neither party knows whom is whom.

It is still a long shot in my opinion to put faith into.

Status
Not open for further replies.