Mafia Lite 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welcome to Mafia Lite 2, we will begin shortly.
[panel]

Rules, to remind you
  • Under no circumstances may you edit your post. Double-posting is allowed, however.
  • Inactive players will be given one warning, then kicked and replaced.
  • If you're dead or not playing, don't rate posts.
  • All roles are randomly selected, don't moan if you get a role you don't want.
  • Games may take upwards of a month to complete. Please, don't sign up if you can't commit.
  • All game chat must be kept here or in faction conversations.
  • During the daily lynch, bold your vote otherwise it won't count.
  • Factions that talk in conversation may only speak during the night.
  • There is no Last Statement in this game, as a precaution after an extremely easy first lynch D1 in Mafia Lite V1.
  • This setup is intentionally confusing, and is recommended for experienced players. Do not sign up if you think you won't understand everything.
ORDER OF ACTIONS: Mafia, Disguiser, Janitor, Tracker/Watcher/Bodyguard
ROLES

• Villager: Sided with the Town. Has no power ability but can vote in the daily lynchings.
  • Bodyguard: Sided with the Town. Every night, they can choose one person to save from death and if they were targeted by the Mafia the Bodyguard will be killed instead.
  • Watcher: Sided with the Town. Every night, the Watcher can choose one player to track and see who visits them.
  • Tracker: Sided with the Town. The Tracker is the same as the Watcher, but instead of seeing who visits the target, they will see who the target visits.
  • Mafia: Sided with the Mafia, will choose 1 player per night with the Disguiser to kill.
  • Disguiser: Sided with the Mafia, will choose 1 player per night with the Mafia to kill. This role does not work normally with forum games - it has been modified. Each night, the Disguiser chooses one player. If the Disguiser is killed, the role shown on the death ticker is that of the last chosen player.
  • Janitor: Sided with the Mafia. Does not take part in the standard Mafia conversation - instead, the Janitor chooses a target each night. If the Janitor chooses the player who was to die that night, their role is only revealed to the Janitor. The Town do not find out.
PLAYERS
vati180
77_is_the_best
Sploorky
theodorre
Dessern5
Balloon98
Ooglie101
HarmakPaul
JKangaroo[/panel]​
ALL PLAYERS:
Watch this thread and reply as soon as you see this. Power roles, PM me your actions for the night.
Day 1 begins as soon as all players reply to this thread and power roles have sent me their actions.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
LAST NIGHT...

balloon98 was stabbed in the back and killed! Blood was everywhere and lots of paperwork had to be filled out. He was a Villager.

DAY ONE BEGINS

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Why would the mafia kill balloon as opposed to someone else, more experienced people like Jk and Sploor?

Also, just thought of this. Does th' janitor know who the mafia is and vice versa?

Vatowski

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Now guys, why d'ya think the mafia killed balloon instead of someone more experienced like Sploor or Jk?
Everyone in this game has mafia experience. In fact balloon played in all of alphas mafia game and won 2 of them. He is one of the people who have the most mafia experience. Also Sploorky has less experience then balloon and Jk I forget. The 2 people who have a little less experience in mafia would probably be me and theo

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Balloon was the reasonable choice to kill if you think about, he is very manipulative and his being eliminated would greatly benefit the mafia as we would no longer have a strong person to argue with us. As for the mafia however I don't think it is somebody who is greatly experience with it. Thinking about I came to the conclusion that somebody who was newer would be more likely to jump at killing off the person who has played and won the most games, that being balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.