Mafia Games Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
This is a list of upcoming games. Sign-Ups will be posted once the host wishes for them to open.

Format: Title // Host // Co-Hosts // Playercount // Requirements // Setup Type

Current Game
12 Angry gunners // Alisha // 12 // None // Semi-Open

Upcoming Games
Mob Justice // MarsKid // None // ~15 // Any // Open Setup
TheWeakGuy48's game(WIP)

All previous games are listed below and can be found in the Archives for your reading pleasure.
- Mafia Lite 4 // Prizyms // GmK // 10 players // Experienced only, please // Open Setup (Janitorial 2.0) -> Opening signups around Nov. 1st
- Medieval Mafia: Intrusion // MarsKid // (GmK) // 25-30 players // Open to all // Open Setup, medieval themed // Opening signups around Nov. 5th
- Supernatural Hotel // Alpha102 // Prizyms // 20 // Open to all // Open setup
- The Bloody Masquerade Ball // GmK // Unknown // 26 // Experienced // Closed Setup
- Plane Troubles // Alpha102 // Unknown // 7-10// New(ish) players only // Open Setup
- Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys // Prizyms // Alpha102 // 20-25 // Experienced // Closed Setup
- Beginner's Mafia 2.0 // Jivvi // Closed // 15 // Preferably Beginners // Open Setup
- Hectic Hawaii // Timdood3 // None // 10 // preferred experienced // Closed Setup
- SCP: Secure, Contain, Mafia. // Fiestaguy // Alpha102 // 30 // All are welcome, Preferred experienced // Closed Setup
- Trust No One // Hunter27a1 // None // 8 // Preferably Experienced // Open Setup
- TBD // GmK // -- // 20 // Some Experience recommended // Mystery Setup
- Anvil Base // Ltin // None // 18 // Novice // Hybrid Setup
- Nightswood Infiltration // Enderfive // None // 16-18 // Everyone is welcome // (Mostly) Open Setup
- Russian Mafia // Prizyms // Enderfive // 22-26 // Preferably Experienced // Closed Setup
- Let's Not Explode // Jivvi // Samlen + Infected_alien8_ // 16 // Any Experience Welcome // Open Setup (with one secret role)
- Dire Streets // MarsKid // None // 20 // None // Open Setup
- Market Crash // Ltin // None // 15-20 // None // Closed Setup
- Zambie Mafia // Samlen // None // 16-25 // None // Mixed Setup
- A Town Called Paradise // Infected_alien8_ // None // 15 // None // Closed
- C9++ // Samlen // None // 13 // None // Semi-Open
- The Red Scare // Ltin // None // 16 // None // Open
- Lost In Fog // Foggy2406 // None // 16 // None // Open
- ZUPLAR Invasion // Infected_alien8_ + webpaige // None // 14 // None // Closed
- General Quarters // Ltin // None // 16 // None // Closed
- Waning Sunset // Unusual_dood // Infected_alien8_ // 13 // None // Semi-open
- Rick and Morty: The Non Canonical Mafia Game // Aqua // None // 20 // None // Closed
- CAPITALISM MAFIA // Jivvi // None // 20 // None // Closed
- The Bastard Game // Enderfive // None // 20 // None // Closed
- Tavern Arcana // Jolterino // Arelic // 23 // None // Closed
- Corporate Mafia // Aqua // None // 21 // None // Closed
- Republic // Prizyms // None // 26 // None // Open
- The Chronicles of Mafia // Fog // Infected_alien8 // 24 // None // Closed
- Emoji Mafia // Prizyms // None // 16 // Selection // Closed
- The Pearled Bridge // Alisha // Jivvi // 16-21 // Any // Modular
- Spaghetti Mafia // TheWeakGuy48// None // 14 // Any // Open Setup
- C9++ // HKCaper // None // 13 // Any // Semi-Open
- Lasagne Mafia // TheWeakGuy48_ // None // 14 players // Any // Open
- Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers // Alisha // ChocoFox// 16 players // Any // Mystery Setup
- The Economy of Madness // Alisha // ChocoFox //14-21 // Any // Closed Setup
- The Comedy Club // Infected_alien8_ // None // 12 (will adjust if necessary) // Preferably Experienced // Closed Setup
- The Happy Vice Institute // Alisha // None // 16-ish // Any // Closed Setup
- The Party at the Machine //Timdood3 // Alisha // 14-17 // Any // Closed Setup
- Formula Mafia // Ltin // None // 16 // Any // Closed Setup
The games that are not separated by spaces in the Upcoming Games section are in a rough order, and may be switched around depending on the needs of the hosts. Updates will be given out at the queue to announce signups for a game, or in advance of the signups.

Spaces between sets of games show priority, which is determined by how long they have been in the queue.

If you want to host a mafia season, please PM a host, with some details about what kind of game you want to run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Updated!

The spaces between the games show a rough outline of the order they will go in, meaning Hunter or Fiestaguy will have their game go next.

Jivvi and GmK have additional game ideas, and their games will be placed in the queue when they are ready.

If you have a game and want it added to the queue, PM GmK. Depending on how large the game is and how time works out, the game may not start out at the back of the queue.

Soon I'll revamp how the queue looks, before the strikethrough text takes over.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Updated again!

A lot of us are busy, so things had to be switched around a little bit. Timdood3 is going to open Hectic Hawaii shortly, and after that's over Fiestaguy's game SCP: Secure, Contain, Mafia will open.

Reactions: Swate

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Updated!

Splooky has a game, Ltin has a game, and I have a beginners game. We've got a large number of different setups planned that will provide lots of different experiences!

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hosts have not prepared any of their games. while i'm sure they're dealing with life stuff right now, this is a disappointment.

so i'm wiping the queue clean. if you have an idea for a mafia game you'd like to host, pm me and i'll help you along.

change of procedure: games will only be added to the queue if they are 100% player-ready

Last edited:

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, I have a game in the works - I just have a few things to sort out before I host it but I think Inf & Paige are looking at hosting next? We shall see...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So, I have a game in the works - I just have a few things to sort out before I host it but I think Inf & Paige are looking at hosting next? We shall see...
We have a setup that we may or may not complete in time for the end of this game, it might be shortly after, idk yet, we're both v busy with school but stay tuned(tm)

• Agree
Reactions: webpaige

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

The loyalists of The Order of the Pearl gathered at the sight of a fallen body grasping a strange object. One figure in a purple cloak cleared their throat.

“The Order has been infiltrated, and we must cleanse our ranks.”

The Pearled Bridge has been added to the mafia queue, and will premiere after Emoji Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.