Accepted MacTarvish/John Cena's TTT Application For Moderator

MacTarvish

Reaction score
What is your Steam username/ID: John Cena (STEAM_0:0:102603942)
What timezone are you in?:
GMT +8

Do you have any previous staffing experience? If so, what?:
I did get to Moderate the Classic zombie server at one point but got demote due to poor choices I made at the time.
While I have not been a TTT moderator I did get to be Trusted on the last TTT server here.

How often are you able to play on the server?:
I am able to play at least 4 times a week, due to my timezone most of you might not see me around, but when I'm on I usually go for 2+ hours of gameplay.

Why do you want to be a TTT moderator?:
Given my timezone, I would be able to be online when most cannot. I do find that when I am on, a bunch of people join but tend to leave as rdmers join with them. I'd like to see this server grow and so I'm willing to be a part of that growth.

What do you believe the responsibilities of being a TTT moderator are?: Well I do believe that a moderator must have completely knowledge of the rules, both the rules written down and the rules that are just understood. A moderator must be welcoming, someone who is inviting to all the new players but is willing to tell it to them if they do something wrong. That also goes for all the regular players. Moderators must also create a friendly and fun atmosphere for all players. Being a moderator does not make you above the rules, it does in fact show that you are just as much a player like everyone else.

What qualities do you have that make you suitable for being a TTT moderator?
I'm very patient and willing to hear both sides of a story before I make proper judgement. I do know how to investigate and tell the difference between an accident and something done intentionally. I am welcoming, friendly, honest, and open to correction. I do understand the rules and am willing to enforce them while enjoying a game of TTT with everyone.

What would you say your biggest strength and weakness are?
I would say my biggest strength would be my patients and honesty.
My biggest weakness is that I don't know when to be serious, I like joking around a little bit too much.

Do you have anything else you would like to say?
Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Hope to hear back from you guys soon!

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Mac, thank you for your application!

I think that as many people we can get in different timezones, the better. You're super helpful and you're able to be on at a time most other staff wouldn't be. I really want to give you a shot, so with that, going with a +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: MacTarvish

Elliot2988

Reaction score
Hey Mac!

I support Aika with that if we could get so many mods on the server and a part the mods had different timezones it would be really good.

When we're playing TTT on the server I always see you as a really friendly guy and I would be more than happy to have you as mod on the server.

I'll give you +1

• Thank You

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Hi, sorry it took me so long to respond. Anyway i don''t want to set a standard of myself making massive breakdowns of every application cause they are kinda exhausting to write up.

Anyway, from what ive played with you and what ive seen you do i have no reason to be against you joining us. Your a good caring guy, and im also willing to giveyou a shot. +1, Good luck my friend

• Thank You

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey Mac, thanks for applying!

You're always a great help whenever you're on the server and the fact that you're able to be online when the rest of us aren't is awesome. You have a good understanding of what a Moderator's role is and I think you'll do a great job!

And since you've received three +1's...

Accepted and on trial, congratulations!