Not open for further replies.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
In-game username: Mach9824

Staff references(Trusted+): Zippywins, Da Jinks
Time spent on the server: 6 days 6 hours 36 mins and rising

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: As a player rank, I feel that not all responisbilities of maintaining the server fall upon those holding it, however, as a rank nonetheless, it is imparitive that one acts as a rolemodel to all others both above and below them in the heirarchy of the server.

As having staffed a server before, I feel that there is enough assurance that I can appropriately hold the rank and show that I do both deserve, and respect the position that is Aristocrat.

As my knowledge of the server increases, so will my ability to help people on and off the server. I assure you that I will do all that I can to make sure that the server runs as smoothly as I can make it.

What notable feats are you most proud of on the server? As little as a may have contributed, I take pride in my contributions to what Castle Concord has become today, though I cannot take credit for its detail, I can say that building so high is terrifying.

I also am most proud of being there when the city of Atlantis was created, turning it into a village, town and eventually a city with all hope. It is, and is still becoming a work of art!

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
Many may know me as a fun-loving, playful member of this community, who may be crude at times, but fun to be around nonetheless.... well that last part may be stretching it a bit, but I digress... Even though Minecraft is a way to escape the world, and enjoy the freedoms of the internet, if there is a problem or an issue that comes up, I will do as much as I can to correct it. I have been known to work outside of minecraft to help people solve there problems, and I feel that everyone should have the priveledge of enjoying our community to the best it can be.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is a very good app, you have a great understanding of what the rank entails and you also have become a very active member of the server, along with your contributions to Atlantis and those of Concord I think you would be a good addition to the Aristocats. +1

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I cant say I have seen you much at JtE, sadly. However you very nice the times I saw you, and I know from playing with you on AoD that you are mature enough, and I belive you will handle the responsibility well.

1+ and Good Luck!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Good application Mach! Known you a long time, since dem Zombie days. Very activity and mature attitude, always pleasing to see. Pleasant player could fit in a rank made for them! +1!

Status
Not open for further replies.