Machiavelli Mafia Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
TBH I think we won't win, we're all in a bad light and the assassins guild is more covert than us at the moment. Never give up of course ^^^.

Also, std, how about you send us notty's info, and we kill priz? Notty could be useful to us right now, but we all need to agree on this ofc.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so it seems we got lucky, nitasu shot himself in the foot trying to bend the rules, we have a chance here to do something, since Notty appears extremely guilty now. Of course prizym will still push for LAL, so he is definately our target for tonight?

Also how should we proceed with tonight's kill?

Sploorky

Reaction score
std's 100% going to get lynched tomorrow, so I think he should perform the kill. I can check someone else(dont know who yet), and oak could clear me. Protecting std is effectively useless, I really doubt he'll dodge a lynch tomorrow, and an investigative role would not out to say someone is innocent.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Unless someone is revealed to be guilty during the night. I will definitely be dying tomorrow just on LAL alone and and probably with an investigation by the cop. I'll carry out Prizym's kill but who's role do we want tomorrow when I die from LAL? if Sploor is going to follow Notty then there's no point in getting her role/alignment

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
So I recap / assume:

Sploorky relay messages that alpha102 receives
std1997 target Prizyms for mafia kill
OMO protect Sploorky from investigation results

You still have some time to change this of course.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I don't understand why they targeted you OmO over UB. I mean UB has posted only his mask this entire game. I don't understand why nobody is calling him out.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In some older games I've been really active and very vocal, its just people spotting it out. As for Ultimate Budgie, well he tends to just, go silent from time to time x)
Not just in mafia games, just in general he tends to go silent for awhile, then comes back talks for awhile annnnd repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.