Machiavelli Mafia Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Remember:

One member must execute the kill, he cannot use another action that night. (OMO hammering the decision who to kill and selecting the mafia member who does the kill, does not count as night action. Neither does Sploorky ability to announce anyone that visited him to his fellow mafia, and stds ability upon lynch to releveal a players role to the mafia)

The same person cannot do the kill on consecutive nights.

So from you guys I will always need a list:

XXX kills YYY
AAA action BBB
CCC action DDD
EEE action FFF

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Update on Pesky Seaman Inn. Our 4th member finally decided to talk and it's Jivvi so I'm in a room at the Pesky Seaman Inn with UltimateBudgie, 77_is_the_best, myself, and Jivvi.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
During the day they figured out pretty quickly that there's probably one or two maf/thirdparty in the room and that there may be another room.

During the night, fiesta said he had a shitty feeling about getting killed this night and notty said that while it's a possibility that she is going to get killed, not fiesta, then she'd rather think that the mafia leaves her alive so she could get herself lynched on the day (she's assuming she's gonna be suspicious again).

Other than that, roleplay and jokes all around.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I'm afraid that due to my inexperience and my overall shittyness at lying. I will most likely die by tomorrow so if you guys would like to decide on who you would like me to investigate in the event of my death then please say so.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I think you might die today, mate. After notty pointed this out
Also, I don't see how investigating someone who visited someone, results in both of you visiting Fiesta. So what you're saying seems quite odd.
I wouldn't be surprised if votes started to swing. Tbh I think the most we could make out of this situation is for us to instigate a lynch against you, clearing us for a bit.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I think there will be some who will vote for me but there's near inrefutable evidence of Nitasu's guilt so I'm fairly certain that I'll receive a couple of votes tonight and Nitasu will get lynched, then tomorrow I'll be lynched but I'd still like to know whom you guys would want to know the role of.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Holy shit I just had a brainwave. I've been trying to work out what it is nitasu actually does, it certainly wasn't an investigative role I feel, that is for certain, if you have ever played assassin's creed brotherhood, think about what ezio does in this. Recruit more assassins out of the everyday people, this is a hunch, but I have a feeling its a good one, and the reason why both nitasu and std were revealed is because fiesta must have been a rough sleeper role (probably not anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.