Machiavelli Mafia Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am Coppo di Machiavelli, my power is the ability to save you my friends from investigation by potential cops or other roles. I am also the leader of this clan and have the power to hammer who we kill each night and who will carry it out, however I hope such a decision is not nescessary. I can kill for you but in doing so I can not protect you from investigation. If a cop does investigate you will under my protection you will appear innocent.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
I am Regina Quarton. I have the power to select players and know who they visited if they do visit someone also when I die. I'm able to chose a player and send the rest of you his role/alignment. I'm also a member of the Pesky Seaman Inn with 3 others.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I am Ambrogio Lorenzetti, a roommate roleblocker. I get to select a player every night and block their role, in addition I am staying in the Wild Boar Inn with three other people. One of those three is notty, I don't know the others yet.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Considering there are only 4 mafia out of 25 people, I'm going to wager at 2-4 third party roles, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of them could kill. Keep it in mind.

Fiesta isn't in the best situation right now, with luck notty will jump on him and others will follow, but it's pretty likely we won't vote anyone this day.

Another thing to keep in mind--we may want to keep discussion here to a minimum, because in doomed cruise alpha was a mafia secretly working for somebody else(ME!). I don't think gmk would use that role/idea again, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I wish we could be open with each other here, but it really messed up the mafia before x).

Sploorky

Reaction score
Sorry for throwing you under the bus a bit, std. I doubt the town will capitalize on anything I say right now, though, so you should be safe.

Oak, it'd be good if you protected std from investigations incase a PR looks into what I say. Ender, I'd suggest you carry out the kill tonight, out of everyone, your night actions will benefit us least tonight, imo.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan to me, I suspect when we make our prescence truly known tonight that we will lose access to this room during the day time as well so that is something we should be prepared for before we confirm all our night actions. Goodluck my friends, for now I must rest.

(Need sleep be back in 12 hours probs.)

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'd rather not kill JK, he hasn't played in a while and I don't like not giving people chances to play.

prizyms is deceptively fantastic at the game, but....I'm most scared of notty. I'd rather kill her above anyone else(plus she's played a fair amount of recent games, so I wouldn't feel guilty about offing her.)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty is a guy.
That being said if we kill Notty we lose his over aggressiveness, personally the one who scares me the most is ansoro, he has an incredible game-sense, its almost quite ridiculous actually.

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Fruit is dating Notty and he says she's a girl so I'm assuming she is.

Also I'd like to suggest maybe hitting someone like timdood3? He's new but our job is to hit everyone and nobody would think of protecting him. I think it would send the groups into confusion a lot like last game unless we'd rather stick with knocking off experienced players first.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Well, most everybody could be used in our favor or against us. Both notty and ansoro are aggressive, and while ansoro has had a lot of past success, everyone can make a mistake. I wouldn't mind killing ansoro tonight, though.

I'd rather focus early on with big threats, and then in later nights pick off people who are newer to the game personally. We can't eliminate all "experienced" players ofc.

I would personally suggest looking into fiesta today, std.

Status
Not open for further replies.