.lvl request thread

mjdj2012

Reaction score
I need a .lvl file for my map called mjdj2012.3

The map is in server [Caznowl] Freebuild and Map Making

Thank you, have a good day.

storm886

Reaction score
mjdj2012, I am not sure if we get .lvl's from other servers. I wouldn't think so though. This thread is for Epsilon server maps only. You will need to go to Caznowl's forums and request your .lvl there.

• Love
Reactions: omgitsathong

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If you used epsilon to create a map and require a .lvl file, please post in this thread so that it's easier to tell who needs their maps.
I need a .lvl file for my map called mjdj2012.3

The map is in server [Caznowl] Freebuild and Map Making

Thank you, have a good day.
Dont see how that is epsilon... We MIGHT be able to get the .lvl file for you but, next time mjdj please read the first post in a thread such as this. It will prevent you from being ridiculed or looking like a fool.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Thanks Dess It was my fault too I thought We can use whatever server, Next time I will read it carefuly and tell to mjd what he need to do.

Thanks for helping us, even though we did a mistake. :)

mjdj2012

Reaction score
lols.. and u never told me... :p ....

Can you give me the .lvl file.... if you do then BIG thanks to u :)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Thats a good point maybe we should talk to erikkruchten about it.
Sorry erik to bring you into this maybe unneccisarily if your busy but people have ben waiting for their .lvl files since epsilon has been down. Can we please know if Epsilon will be coming up? Or is it going to stay down?

erik1979

Reaction score
This is my first time posting in quite some time. I'm sure a good portion of you thought that I was dead. Epsilon will be coming up sometime in the near future, however I don't know quite when just yet because I have to find somebody to take over the server as I have stopped playing Minecraft due to work, school, and things going on in my life. I will get back to you guys soon.

Reactions: 1 person