Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Ooglie101 the reason why it isn't 100% clear for you what's going on and why it shouldn't be is that the advantage the real delivery drivers have other the fake claims is that we understand what is going on. Using this we can easily weed out the 2 liars. I understand if you are somewhat suspicious of me but my goal is to convince the other 3 drivers and not the rest.

D

Deleted member 4601

I guess the Ltin votes could just stop there? We don't really need to hammer yet since there's still other things to talk about as town.

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper
D

Deleted member 4601

Instead of having all driver claims post all four unknown items, why not have each driver claim one? For example if one of the items which weren't revealed was a tuna sandwich and you claimed driver, you could say that one of the four items is "something that contains an animal that lives in water".

The next driver claim would then have to describe another item, until there are no more items left to claim, then the next driver would have to describe one of the existing items using information that only a driver would know, such as for the tuna sandwich, "something that contains two slices of bread".

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper
D

Deleted member 4601

All known items (13 in total, 1 of them is apparently a lie according to notty):

Spicy meme-sauce, Courgette, The ultimate guide ..... #8, Pino Grigio, Feta, Boots, A can of black paint, :vatumug:, Tescos chicken and bacon sandwich, Pink ping pong ball, Mulberries, Chair, Fishsticks

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ooglie101 the reason why it isn't 100% clear for you what's going on and why it shouldn't be is that the advantage the real delivery drivers have other the fake claims is that we understand what is going on. Using this we can easily weed out the 2 liars. I understand if you are somewhat suspicious of me but my goal is to convince the other 3 drivers and not the rest.
Well it appears I was wrong aswell, since it looks like you're telling the truth. I'll let it slide that you didn't post your list but I think it would be best if the next delivery drivers do post it.

Also this feels like GG for us, rip the Mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ty Mulb, for sharing your investigation with us :) great teamwork

also, ye i'll hold my vote on Ltin for now, so you people can do whatever you want with the drivers.
I'll stand guard ;)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'd also appreciate if we did not give any advice on what to do for the town roles. I have already decided who I will guard tonight (if we survive the day :p), and do not think it is necessary to give the remaining mafia that bit of info.

Pink

Reaction score
Guys, Well fellow drivers, I can explain Why there was No chair in the list gaven to you But an iPhone 7 instead I thought I had to give my shopping item in the mail chat and I joked about ' I want an iPhone 7' in the conversation. So Yeah my shopping item was actually an IPhone 7

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Guys, Well fellow drivers, I can explain Why there was No chair in the list gaven to you But an iPhone 7 instead I thought I had to give my shopping item in the mail chat and I joked about ' I want an iPhone 7' in the conversation. So Yeah my shopping item was actually an IPhone 7
Funny this was Hip's excuse too.

Mind giving us your full list of what item you gave to whom tonight?

Reactions: Mooglie