Lost In Fog - Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why Hello there, basically I am looking at hosting a new fun filled mafia game so need some applicants.

Please set out applications like so:

NAME:
TIMEZONE:
POKEMON THAT MOST ACCURATELY REPRESENTS YOU:

(Below are a list of the Roles - If anything is unclear ask me questions and i'll attempt to answer because I know sometimes my ideas are hard to follow)

Town Sided Roles:
Cop:
- Visits one person a night
- Gets a report showing alignment of the chosen player
- Sided with Town
Doctor:
- Is able to protect them from night kill
- Sided with Town
Pharmacist:
- Has choice to visit one person at night
- Once there a dice will be rolled with the outcomes: 1,2,3 = fail to save. 4,5 = successful save. 6 = Kill.
- Only role able to cure 'diseases'
- Sided with Town
Cake Maker:
- Places 'flour' on the doorstep of that player
- Receives report in the morning of players who have entered or left the house
- Sided with Town
Hunter:
- Upon death is given the option to kill an additional person of their choosing
- Sided with Town
Lonely Child:
- Has Private Day Chat with the Imaginary Friend.
- Is shown as Town Sided on Cop Reports
- If Imaginary Friend is killed, has mental breakdown and MUST kill at night
- Wins if both Lonely Child and Imaginary Friend are alive at end of game (a majority is reached) OR if Town Wins after the death of Imaginary Friend.
-Sided with Town
4 x Delivery Drivers:
- Essentially Vanilla townies
- At beginning of game, each player (all 16) are required to send me a PM with a shopping item that they want to be delivered. Information of shopping items are given to drivers, but not the respective player names.
- If between the 4 players everybody receives their delivery then all drivers have immunity that night
- Sided with Town
Body Guard:
- Has choice to visit one person at night
- If that player is attacked by mafia during the night has a 50% chance of killing mafia member and 50% chance of getting killed himself. (dice roll Odd vs Even choice by player)
- Sided with Town

Mafia Sided Roles:
Butcher:
- Once per game is able to 'cover up a death' so role won't appear on the report the next morning
- Chooses a non-mafia player to deliver a 'Pie' containing the victim's body parts the next night.
- The Pie once delivered holds the ability to change the player's role to that of the dead victim if eaten, however, the player is then poisoned and will die next night unless successfully treated by the pharmacist.
- Involved in Mafia Night Chat
- Sided with Mafia
Contaminated Hooker:
- Once a Night visits a player
- Player who is visited is roleblocked for that night
- Every Night a Dice is rolled, if a 1 is rolled the Hooker gives the chosen player an STD
- Players with STDs will die the next night if not cured (Only pharmacist can cure)
- Sided with Mafia
Actress:
- Visits a player once a night
- When killed will appear in report as the role of the last player they visited
- Sided with Mafia
Godfather:
- Appears as innocent on Cop Reports
- Must lock in ALL Mafia commands whilst still alive
- Sided with Mafia

3rd Party Roles
Imaginary Friend:
- Has Private Day chat with the Lonely Child or whoever is possessed
- Is shown as same allignment as the possesed
- If Lonely Child is killed, Imaginary Friend is given the ability to 'possess' a new player and takes control of their actions.
- Wins ONLY if he and his ‘possessed’ are alive at the end and are in the majority
- Sided with whoever is possessed.

Applicants
1. HKCaper
2. Bebe Enderfive
3. Nunusual
4. TheWeakGuy
5. Mulb
6. Inffy
7. God
8. Ltin
9. Prof Oak
10. Who needs Netflix and chill when you can Doritos and Fidget Spin?
11. Fuckqua?
12. Whitney destroyed me
13. Pink
14. SoundKPRZ
15. Iggish
16. Vatmug

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4601

NAME: Mulb
TIMEZONE: GMT +8
POKEMON THAT MOST ACCURATELY REPRESENTS YOU: See profile image

• Thank You
Reactions: Fog

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Update: unfortunately if the game does not fill by Sunday 00:01 AM BST I will have to do a quick shuffle of roles and a few tweaks here and there to make the game playable for a smaller group... but if you wanna encourage your friends or scrubs like Aqua to play I would appreciate it... Thanks <3

Reactions: HKCaper

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
What do you want me to call them? Infected reminds me of Inffy and i don't want to imagine that...
They're a fucking person dude; they already have it bad enough being in the social position you suggested by "hooker", they shouldn't have to take your shit.
I say on day 0 whoever is the hooker should reveal themselves so the doctor and pharmacist (what are you fucking American kys), should help treat their problem and a community as a whole should stop looking for blood and disorder and band together to help the precariat of society find a more suitable place.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
They're a fucking person dude; they already have it bad enough being in the social position you suggested by "hooker", they shouldn't have to take your shit.
I say on day 0 whoever is the hooker should reveal themselves so the doctor and pharmacist (what are you fucking American kys), should help treat their problem and a community as a whole should stop looking for blood and disorder and band together to help the precariat of society find a more suitable place.
How do you know that they don't have a perfectly good job like a high position in a law firm and that just for fun they sell themselves on the street at night because they love the feeling of being loved by strangers?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
How do you know that they don't have a perfectly good job like a high position in a law firm and that just for fun they sell themselves on the street at night because they love the feeling of being loved by strangers?
I mean you're creating the setting, if the town is set in London or New York it's ur call

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean you're creating the setting, if the town is set in London or New York it's ur call
But am I creating the setting hmmmm? Or merely the backbones of the story so each person can look deeper into themselves and work out the meaning of life

Status
Not open for further replies.