LoP Map Additions

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hello!

This is something that I wanted to request from the builders of our community.

I'd like a few player-submitted structures from our community to randomly include in our overworld map on Legacies of Primordia. Preferably, you can make these on Create, but your own platform is acceptable. Submissions in schematic format if you elect not to build on Create.

We need small, unique structures that would be neat to find while exploring the overworld. We have several already, but I think having the community's touch would make it neat! Here's some criteria to meet:

No large structures. Around 20x20x20 max size unless approved otherwise.

You can include chests of loot in the structures. No OP loot. All chests and structures will be xray'd before inclusion in the map.

Preferably no terrain, so we can paste your structure in anywhere with minimal effort. Youre welcome to suggest a biome where it should go.

You're welcome to make things for the Nether and End as well!

Please leave any questions here!

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The deadline is open ended and the amount chosen is also open ended. I'd prefer to get them in before the server releases, I'll probably close this by then. Its a decent sized map, you can submit as many as you want. What gets chosen will be at our discretion.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I have a few things in the works under a specific theme (3-mill $$$ to the first to guess the theme *sarcasm*), which has a bit of a loot table to it (because some of the things I'm making will want to have kind of randomized stuff).
If there are dungeons or other areas meant for late/endgame equipment, specifically such areas of an ice theme, I would like to know, since some things in the loot table are definitely too strong for just some random thing in the wilderness (i.e. mending shield, mending sword), but there are a couple of things that could work for straight up wilderness, such as decorative packed ice and ordinary fishing rods.

I would like a rough estimate of a deadline for this, because I have only made a loot table and a Christmas tree with chests around it so far.

Iggish

Reaction score
I made a little fort thing if you want to add it. I think it would be ideal in a dark forest or the one with all the podzol. As the terrain is different on this server idk what would suit it. Anyway, it's at /warp lopthing on create.

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I made a little fort thing if you want to add it. I think it would be ideal in a dark forest or the one with all the podzol. As the terrain is different on this server idk what would suit it. Anyway, it's at /warp lopthing on create.
I checked it out and it's perfect!

I think it's the perfect size, it will fit well in a the biome. I'll definitely be using this, this is EXACTLY the sort of stuff I'm looking for.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've built a few things so far, they're on my plot in the build server (I built a pink border around the things meant for this). I've got a few more ideas, just looking for time to get it done.

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I have a few submissions I think could fit.

The eagle can probably be put in the air somewhere and the lizard on the ground somewhere.

Also, there are a couple hidden chests on the stone one, they aren't filled yet, (mostly cause I'm bad with that) so feel free to fill them with stuff if you decide to add it.

Warps: "RoboLoP", "RoboLoP2"
(The pink clay on the eagle are just marker blocks)

Last edited:

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hey if this is still a thing, I made a few on create and they're pretty small. Just let me know.