Other Looking for advertisers

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
With the recent updates of our servers we now want to focus on advertising. The goal is to get new players to check our servers out and hopefully stick around and slowly grow the community. Because this is easier said than done, we want to make an advertising team that spends time on getting our name out. Anyone can apply to join the team and based on the responses we get we will decide the structure of our adverising team.

What we expect of you on the team:
- Willing to spend time every week on advertising and willing to work in a group. We will monitor for activity.
- Able to come up with creative ideas to get our name out.
- A positive attitude.
Furthermore, we would like at least 1 person in the team that can create artwork when necessary.

The advertising team will get a private forum and discord channel to ensure good communication.

Interested? Please fill in the following form and we will PM everyone as soon as we have made the decisions.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYx4Wpbsd0QPQq1lXbyrLzGMULAmN6TQi4sDrC-sva7Blb_A/viewform

If there are any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread.

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
I might apply for this advertising team (if I have spare time) but to be honest I don't know very well how we could advertise escape restart. I could try going around to other servers and tell them to join escape restart, however I could get banned for advertising it. I can't really apply for something I don't know how to do.
However, I'm alright with art and if I really need help I can ask a few people around me for help. Yet again, I don't have all the time in the world and I'm mod which takes up a lot of my free time.
I'd just like to know how we can advertise before taking a decision. Any suggestions?

• Sad
Reactions: sessybessy

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I might apply for this advertising team (if I have spare time) but to be honest I don't know very well how we could advertise escape restart. I could try going around to other servers and tell them to join escape restart, however I could get banned for advertising it. I can't really apply for something I don't know how to do
That's not a good idea. It never seems to be effective at all and it can give us a bad name. I don't want anyone advertising on other MC servers.