let's not explode (sign up)

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I realize this is likely a bit late, but I just wanted to wish luck to everyone in this game. I'm personally disappointed that I couldn't join because I would not have had time to partcipate, but I'm going to try to follow the game and I hope everything goes well.
Jivvi still hasn't started the game so you can still signup!

yo i can edit and stuff now so i'll start the game once i'm back home in a few days. signup still open till then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
signups are closed.

imma start the game this evening get keen.

edit also nothing personal to the people i filter out, just trying to streamline the game's roster a little so the experienced players can (maybe, probably like 20% chance) have a cleaner game

edit thats a lie theres only like 2 excess ppl there's gonna be spite fights. still tho nothing personal ill let you sit in on all the secret stuff if you want

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
signups are closed.

imma start the game this evening get keen.

edit also nothing personal to the people i filter out, just trying to streamline the game's roster a little so the experienced players can (maybe, probably like 20% chance) have a cleaner game

edit thats a lie theres only like 2 excess ppl there's gonna be spite fights. still tho nothing personal ill let you sit in on all the secret stuff if you want
You should be set up as Mod now.

• Thank You
Reactions: Enderfive and Jivvi

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. He can seldom close his eyes without opening them again at fear of Charlies lurking in the jungle trees. Not that you could ever see the bastards, mind you. They were swift, and they knew their way around the jungle like nothing else. He remembers the looks on the boys' faces as he walked into that village and... oh, Jesus. The memories seldom left him, either. Sometimes he'd reminisce - even hear - Tex's southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes like nothing else. He always kept a pack of Lucky's with him. The boys are gone, now. He knows that; it's just that he forgets, sometimes. And, every now and then, the way that seven looks at him with avid concern in his eyes... it makes him think. Sets him on edge. Makes him feel like he's back there... in the jungle. Seven has a hook for a hand as well, which is very scary.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score