LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

IamGreg07

Reaction score

CALLING ALL GLADIATORS
Forged by the sandstone of the ancient lands of Dagon and skillfully crafted with every precision by the ancient Masons of this land comes...The Dagon Arena! For centuries, ancient warriors of the times would do battle in the Arena to become the ultimate Gladiator...and now is the time to unleash the chaos within once more!
Now with a new arena, Dagon will be hosting many events in the near future! Stay tuned for futher updates! And if you touch the gate signs, Shande'll likely kill you before you enter the arena. Just sayin'.
How to find it:
Dagon arena is situated Between Terragon and Midgar with a linking path, and at roughly (x)-1000, (z) 1300.​
Thanks for reading!
And yes, I know I suck at backstories.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
There is a public Arena in the Desert in Freezone :p

Reactions: Shmid

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
This Arena is now fully operational and has been tested by many. Within you will face tests. These tests are both of mind and body, testing your fighting abilities and pushing your capabilities to the limit! Alertness is key and full health is a rarity..... Dagon Arena brings you challenges unlike those seen anywhere else, unleashing creatures long extinct from the modern world we know today. I enclose a few snapshots as to what you may be so unlucky as to encounter within, but in true spirit of things, I am careful not to reveal too much. ;)

As requested @scotty12345 you are in the second pic ;)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Zombies etc are easy to kill, Never tried big ones though.

dutchmanflies

Reaction score
(Preface: Here you go, Greg! :p)

Ah yes. I remember the Dagon Arena. Stories of the gladiatorial masters that have come and gone... that have proven themselves in the name of Dagon, have reached far and wide. I have read stories in the ancient texts that discuss the Games of Dagon, a celebration and festival that were created to honor Dagon himself. As we all know, Dagon's favorite activity is watching the blood of the glorious spill on the field of combat, so naturally, an arena is the proper setting for the Games. While I know the tradition of The Dagon Games have been lost to time, and have not really appeared since the Great War... perhaps it would be fitting for us to find ourselves a Champion of Dagon in this way. A title only befitting the most fearsome warriors of the realm. Oh, how Dagon would smile to see his Games reinstated.

Chaos with you all,
Dutch
Disciple of Dagon