~Leah does portrait requests~

D

DarkHender

Nope you haven't read them. Trust me, I can tell.
I've read over your rules 3 times ;).
What am I missing?

Look carefully ;)

1. I need some sort of reference. It can be a reference sheet or description, but make sure its detailed if you want it to come out as you envision your character.
You have a picture.

2. I wont draw furries. I mean, if your character has animal ears whatever, But I don't do full on furries.
I am not a furry.

3. If you read this shtick, incorporate the word 'splendid' into your post
I did that already.

4. Once I've uploaded it, it is free for use, just credit me. If you post it to deviantart credithttp://cyanferret.deviantart.com I'm not active on their but I like credit where credits due.

You have not uploaded it or done it so I have not been able to use it.

5.I'm picking characters to draw on how well I think I can draw them. Not a first come first serve thing, sorry :(

This shouldn't concern on if I've read the rules or not. (unless you believe I was too difficult to draw and you could have said so)

I've have looked very carefully. D:

(if coolio is right then nevermind, but I don't see where it has to be originally in there if someone does not understand)

• Agree
Reactions: RyanDodd

Leahbender

Reaction score
Just got the notification to you replying.

I can't get it so link to the page with the photo, I'm terribly sorry! iPads suck at times.
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads...s-now-with-a-pinch-more-critique.378/page-114 [/b]

Terribly sorry about that, it's about fourth post down or so

I just read them and don't see why Leah won't draw Dark...
She didn't originally put splendid in c;
ahright, added :3

Reactions: MustabearXD
D

DarkHender

I wouldn't draw her at first because she didn't follow rule 3 at first. But she edited her post to include it so now I will ;)

I edited it yesterday after I said "done" on my post, anyways have you already started it? if not I would like to up-date my photo. (oryoucanjustdothehairblueanditiwllworkcuz#bluehair)

Leahbender

Reaction score
I wouldn't draw her at first because she didn't follow rule 3 at first. But she edited her post to include it so now I will ;)

I edited it yesterday after I said "done" on my post, anyways have you already started it? if not I would like to up-date my photo. (oryoucanjustdothehairblueanditiwllworkcuz#bluehair)
I'm doing it in order of 1-5 with about one a day. And I'll do it with blue hair if that's what you want :3

Reactions: MustabearXD

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know you have 5 requests at the moment but it would be just splendid if you could do a portrait of my character once a spot is free. I'm not sure where I'd find a picture, but pretty much I'm my profile picture (with out the glasses) with dark blue eyes and light grey wolf ears & tail wearing a yellow jumper and orange shorts. Sorry I can't post a picture, it's me and Kylie's original characters.