League of Legends World Championship 2015 - Pick 'Em Challenge

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Aight kiddos time to show you why I'm always right about the pro scene

How Do the Thing
Pick 'Em Challenge hosted by Rito Gam is a competition and challenge to correctly predict the outcome of Championship matches in the Group and Knockout stages. Once you've logged into the lolesports site using your summoner info, you can navigate to Pick 'Em (or let me navigate for you: http://pickem.na.lolesports.com/en-US#my-picks/group ) and begin making "My Picks" for the four groups.

Why It Matter
This year there are leaderboards to encourage competition. You will earn points based on how correct and how often your predictions come true. There is a global and celebrity leaderboard (you will likely participate in the first, unless there's something we should know about), but you can also start your own leaderboard to compete among friends, which I have so graciously done already. The link is as follows: http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/...boards/list/invite/qL9zJBAoyMhHaAd7afS8/18111 . Using this you can enter your predictions and see how you stack up to other Blocktopians.

What My Prize
  • Simply for participating you will receive a cool poro icon (he's wearing a hat)
  • For getting a certain amount of points you will get a cooler poro icon (MEGA HAT)
  • For guessing everything perfectly you get Championship Riven, the one championship skin they refuse to release every year. The one that goes for 1000000000000000 dollars on Amazon or whatever, that one
Extra Info (IMPORTANT)
For those of you that are not invested whatsoever in the pro scene but would like to luckerdog to the top of the leaderboard, here is a list of seeds from all regions:

Korea
  1. SKT T1
  2. Koo Tigers
  3. KT Rolster
China
  1. LGD Gaming
  2. Edward Gaming
  3. Invictus Gaming (in case at this point you didn't realize, these teams are in fact playing games)
Europe
  1. Fnatic (shocker)
  2. Origen, we all know its true H2K
  3. Origen
North America
  1. Counter Logic Gaming
  2. Team Solo Mid
  3. Cloud 9
WILD CARD
  1. PaiN Gaming (THEY ALSO PLAY GAMES LIKE CHINA)
  2. Bangok Titans
Taiwanese
  1. Ahq-Esports Club
  2. Yaoi Yoe Flash Wolves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone ends up offering a cash prize for winning that's cool, but it sounds like that got ugly the past two splits so maybe it won't happen I dunno

-----------------------------------------------
JayApple
Jolteon42
Vatowski
Omni
Choclate_god
infernofox
Haysagar
Toco Toucan
Trap_Wolf

Last edited: