Leadership Resignation

Who do you want to lead Gaia?

• Total voters

EonLatias

Reaction score
Fixed my internet. No idea how this is working. I do like the whole council idea of leading... Just to be honest. But if I was the next highest person then I'll accept... Unless that does indeed happen later... This is just confusing.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Fixed my internet. No idea how this is working. I do like the whole council idea of leading... Just to be honest. But if I was the next highest person then I'll accept... Unless that does indeed happen later... This is just confusing.
Well, we can still go with the council having equal power, but we need a sole person for the sake of nominations... I think.

EonLatias

Reaction score
Well, we can still go with the council having equal power, but we need a sole person for the sake of nominations... I think.
Unless we can be special? =D

...That's a very strange system, but I suppose it's much like the Supreme Court of the US... There are many justices, and then a Head Justice...

Eh... I still think we should be special.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Unless we can be special? =D

...That's a very strange system, but I suppose it's much like the Supreme Court of the US... There are many justices, and then a Head Justice...

Eh... I still think we should be special.
We can always ask @GmK what we're able to do.

Are we able to have a council and not determine a certain leader?

Or do you want a leader for a specific reason you're able to specify?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
We can always ask @GmK what we're able to do.

Are we able to have a council and not determine a certain leader?

Or do you want a leader for a specific reason you're able to specify?
You may have a council - the leader thing was most important when we used the SimpleClans plugin.

But as being leader equals also a Nobility promotion, we would like *one* person to stand "on top" - if he shares the responsibility with others, we dont mind.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
You may have a council - the leader thing was most important when we used the SimpleClans plugin.

But as being leader equals also a Nobility promotion, we would like *one* person to stand "on top" - if he shares the responsibility with others, we dont mind.
Promoted to Leader+Nobility
Demoted Next Month = Still Nobility?

Reactions: DaniNomsYou

EonLatias

Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't feel the need to be Nobility on the council, unless I apply for it myself, because we'd share the same power anyway. You guys can switch between it if you want.

But remember, monthly nominations can also lead to the peoples deciding on a new form of government. So don't assume the council will always exist. Unless we create some sort of Constitution saying that the Gaian form of leadership should always consist of a council, but I'm not sure.

Which brings me to something else. @GmK what if, say, everyone on the council at the time you need to pick a "leader" have sent and been accepted application for Nobility?