Leadership Resignation

Who do you want to lead Gaia?

• Total voters

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Looks like DaniNomsYou won the leadership. :p

In Gaian votes, she was still the victor; even while the others had total votes.

@GmK

She's not online right now, but she can have my crown if she accepts it.
Sorry, I had no internet for a bit >. <

And I don't accept, sorry. I just don't think I would make a very good leader. I'm happy with my position in the council :3 I think Eon had the second most votes :p

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY OF YOU VOTED FOR ME! (but I'm sorry if I've let you down with my decision)

Reactions: Duffie

EonLatias

Reaction score
*sigh*

so who has the third most votes?

Loljk.

For how long Eon?
D:

Well, I'm hoping that the problem is my mom just didn't pay the internet bill, and we can get it by later today, or early weekend, so I can get on... Either way, I'll try to solve it by today. Try.

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
Do we even have to have a leader?
But, at least in real life, the council makes the decisions and a leader represents the house. It's good for morale c:

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Do we even have to have a leader?
But, at least in real life, the council makes the decisions and a leader represents the house. It's good for morale c:
Unfortunately, we have no organized system so therefor the leader actually has responsibility.

I intend to add a voting system :c

EonLatias

Reaction score
I can't accept or decline until I know the situation with my internet. If it goes on too long, we'd need a leader as soon as possible, and therefore shadow be it. If I can't figure it out by, at least Sunday, then I'll have to resort to that. It doesn't seem long, but the capital needs to get done... And other projects,...

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Well, we need a specific leader as the nominations are held once a month for the fact to switch our leaders.

The sole purpose of the voting for a new leader last week was for I to be able to step down from my responsibility.

The new-new leader will most likely be picked next week, or the week after.

Also, @Shadowofgods, Steam hasn't been working for me since I got my computer back up and running, but I'll figure it out. :p