Leader elections - February

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
It's time for the families to elect their new leader!

How the election will work:
Between now and Tuesday the 14th new leaders can be nominated by anyone within your family. That means you may nominate anyone in your family to be a leader, including yourself. If you nominate yourself, please give a brief explanation of why you should be family leader. Nominations are posted in this thread.

After Tuesday, nominations will be locked, and voting will open.

Voting will be done in-game.

There will be a bedrock booth at every family capital where a book and quill will be sold by the server for a minimal price.

You must bring your own or purchase the server-provided book, and write in it the name of the person you wish to vote for. Only votes for nominated persons will be counted. Everyone person may only vote once. If you have multiple votes in, you vote will not be counted.

Once you have written in your vote, you must SIGN the book. Only SIGNED books will count.

Place your book in the designated hole in the voting booth. It will be stored securely underground for the duration of the election. After the election is completed, the booths will be removed. Any items thrown into the voting booth will be turned to dust and not returned.

New leaders will be instated and announced a week from today on 16/2/2017!

All questions and comments welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
First of all,

I'm quite shuuure that you meant 2/16/2017 (or even 16/2/2017 for the normal people).

Second of all,

I, HKCaper from the great family Aeres, nominate Vrgin for dictator and ruler of our great nation. May he faithfully execute the leadership of Aeres, and let him to the best of his Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of Aeres. So help him great god of Aeres.

Reactions: Poe

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
can i nominate myself?
you may nominate anyone in your family to be a leader, including yourself. If you nominate yourself, please give a brief explanation of why you should be family leader.
Oh, and I nominate jackamel. If I could nominate two people, I'd nominate CompGuy as well. Someone do that.

TImoking

Reaction score
i nominate myself, becuase im the most awesomest player ever and i will build a HUGE wall and stuff. Vote for me becuase otherwise i will start the rise of the yolocuast.

Last edited:

TImoking

Reaction score
i want to plan a debate to decide who will rule gaia. i wont give up!! Danni, reply or admit defeat!

Reactions: HKCaper

TImoking

Reaction score
I just wanted to inform you that if you vote for me you will get a free button. Just tell me if you want a stone or wood one.
I'll make gaia great again. Yes we can (beat danni)!

• Haha
Reactions: Undefined User 7