Lava 4.0 changelog

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
This is not an official changelog. The official one is going to be posted by the server directors once the bugs are fixed. This thread is just to inform players about any changes made to the server in this update. Please inform me so that I can edit the original post if I am missing anything. Also, this thread can be closed once the official changelog thread is posted.

Changes
1. Safe zones no longer exist except /spawn
2. Lives system is replaced with health system. Each players can have a total of 100hp. Can be expanded using health container in the /superstore
3. Item help displays the usage of items.
4. /hp to check your current amount of health points. /hp [name] to check other players health.
5. /lottery. Use /help lottery for more information.
6. Health regenerates 1 hp every 5 seconds during lava survival rounds. Health regenerates 5 hp in between rounds.
7. /gameinfo or /gi checks the lava/water god's mood. /info now display the server version and what software the server is running on. It also displays who developed the server.
8. Slight changes to /afk
Tweak
1. Lava duration for each round has been set to a certain amount.
2./bal or /balance no longer exist. /inv or /inventory now display number of cookies, super cookies and sponges only.
3. /left or /playersleft can be used by all ranks.
4. Life and life pack is removed from the /store instead band aid and revive can be bought from it.
5. /superstore now has life container which expands the maximum amount of health.
6. /ironman and /hardcore is removed.
7. /wom displays current health at the top right corner if you use WoM.