Last Message To Lava

Faliara

Reaction score
... When I first went on Lava Survival, I was only planning on checking it out.

But as I played, I found it to be more and more interesting, and eventually became a regular.
I made lots of friends. Everyone was so friendly. So many memories... I thought those days would never end.

I was wrong...

Now, Lava Survival is shutting down. The tears roll down my cheeks even now. And so, I would like to thank Lava Survival for all the fun times it gave me...

What makes it bearable though, is this thought:
---
"Lava isn't shutting down, it's being rebuilt! It's just moving to Premium, not shutting down!'
---
And that is how I'm still alive right now.

So guys, it is not shutting down, it's just being made more awesome on Premium. That is my thought.

But I'm just gonna say, goodbye old Lava...

... And hello to the upgraded Lava.

D

Deleted member 4601

Here is my message:
Farewell.

(Don't worry guys my life is not screwed I play other games)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Lava Survival... I was bored, was searching games with lava flood and I never played multiplayer games before... so after hours of zombie raid in Internet I found Minecraft.
I was enjoying flooding caves in classic singleplayer.
BTW I was playing cracked and modded minecraft, when it was beta 1.6

Then I found some lava servers (few days later).
I was playing these a while, then I found Blocktopia Lava Survival.
It was fun to play, everyone so friendly, so much variety... few months later I got donated with premium.
SMP 3 and Lava were my New Home and Old Home.
Since I spent only 2 months without premium, and due to constantly evolving Premium landscape I liked New Home more and more, as you never knew what happens in next month.

So Lava closure has little impact on me, as I moved myself on Premium long ago, although I still played classic from while to while.
Bye Classic LS, first LS of Minecraft, welcome RoF.

Chips

Reaction score
Lava has had a big impact on me and without it I couldn't have gotten to Blocktopia. I'm terribly sad and what makes me really angry is that 3 of my laptops don't work on Minecraft andI couldn't get on. Anyways, goodbye Lava, and thank you for everything you've done, and thank you to the staff that kept this server running.