Last man standing Suggestion

Tamsanity

Reaction score
Suggestion name: Every man for himself
Description: Similar to a Juggernaut round, this will be a type of round that differs from regular game play. All players start out as survivors to begin, and once the timer ends, all players turn into hunters. If a hunter gets killed, they're out of the game and they become 'spectators'. (Survivors that don't take damage)
The game continues until the last hunter remains, the winner.
Why should we implement this: I believe this could add some needed variety to gameplay. I look forward very much to Juggernaut rounds because it's interesting to play something different. This type of round could encourage competitiveness and also teamwork.. (Creating a team to destroy all the other opponents until only the team remains, thus turning on eachother.)
What are the possible issues with this suggestion: The difficulty of creating this type of round could be complicated. I'm not really familiar with coding but it would probably be super complicated. Also this may be too similar to 'hunger games' competitions.
Extra notes: None C:

Reaction score
If all the players were hunters then who would kill them? Would it be like survival or what? I do like the last man standing idea though but shouldn't the roles be reversed, everyone starts as hunters and then becomes survivors as the players are surviving.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tamsanity

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
This is an interesting suggestion, but it needs a little polish. I think that with this gamemode the last two people would occasionally be very unmatched, leaving everyone on the server watching one experienced player repeatedly killing a noob and racking up brains.

Also as an add on to this suggestion, maybe when you are killed you would just turn hunter, much like CZS. I feel this would make teaming much riskier and add a new layer of strategy.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
So it would be a free for all style of round?
That does sound fun rather then simple team killing.
What about if the game added a 'radical' hunter that has the ability to team kill and be killed whose goal is to kill the survivors but can gain more money by killing his own team, these 'radical' hunters can appear any round as long as player count is above x.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tamsanity

Tamsanity

Reaction score
Hmm. That's a good idea. Maybe an add-on to the original idea.
However, I think it might cause a setback for the hunters, trying to kill the radical hunter who has infinite lives. It would give the survivors a very good advantage. Plus, if all the hunters were trying to kill the survivors, the radical hunter would be killing them at the same time.. Might cause a lot of conflict. But maybe a good kind of conflict.
It could be called a Chaos Round.