"Last Man Standing" or "High Pressure" mode.

Would you want this game type?

• Total voters

loverthehater

Reaction score
It's as simple as this. As the round goes on, in 5 minute intervals, blocks get added to the "melted" list. It would keep the players under CONSTANT pressure and I (among a few possible others) would find it a lot of fun. It's a simple game type and I don't want to specify anything, but just giving ideas. :)

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
This would be interesting though I suspect that players may get confused and think that someone was griefing their place. UNLESS... the players were notified like 10 seconds before the next wave of blocks were going to be destroyed, such as "*BeepBoop*...five more blocks have been added to the melted list! *Beewoop*"
Or we can just get hardcore mode back and have it happen once in awhile.

Blabalot66

Reaction score
I think, this would be a great addition to Lava Survival Rounds, but maybe only once in awhile... Maybe like a round like should occur, Once in an hour... Or... Lets Just Get Hardcore and Ironman back again. Buuuuuuuuut. If this does happen. Players that survive should be given more cookies instead of 1-6... Maybe 2-7? Because, in my opinion this would be harder than Furious because the more blocks keep melting, whilst furious rounds, Players can test blocks knowing they can stay in a 2x1 space for the whole/rest of the round! And... I prefer the name "High Pressure" better ;D . Just Giving My Idea's.

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
I like this idea, but as Rawr said, players may think someone were to be griefing. What I think we should have last minute panics; where blocks are added to the melted list at the end of the round. Then on some rounds we could have blocks added to the list as the round goes on. Or we could just have normal rounds at times as well, this way players wouldn't expect what type of round could be happening, and it'll still be fun. c:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Actually, told me to add this a long time ago, but i ended forgetting.. d:
So is it possible to implement something like this in a future update? Assumming that is okay with it again?
As for when this mode can happen... Do you think that it can work for the 20min or 25min long rounds instead of the shorter rounds -- because I noticed that some players seem to get bored during those longer rounds. Or would it be best just make it random?

Blabalot66

Reaction score
I think 15 and 20min rounds would be good for this... 25mins seems the BEST but I guess just have it random :)