Laser Tag: Halloween Edition

tnm

Reaction score

Saturday 1st November, 7PM GMT

What seems like an age ago, Prizyms and I hosted a laser tag event on Buildbox. I'm glad to announce that the event will be making a return, with improved game play and a special Halloween theme thanks to Prizyms and rawrmynameisrex! There will be Capture the Flag and Deathmatch, as well as Last Man Standing. Players will be split up into 2 teams, Red and Blue. You can signup here to guarantee yourself a place, although you may just turn up and play if there are spaces left. Simply leave your name here, and which team you would like to play on. There will be a maximum of 10 players per team. A big thanks to Prizyms for helping with the arena and rawrmynameisrex for editing it!

Rules:
  • Wear your team armour at all times
  • No shooting into enemy spawn areas
  • Don't take items from dispensers- they are turrets!
  • Use common sense
  • Most importantly: have fun!
How will it work?
Although it will change depending on the gamemode, the same general idea will stay the same. You will have 2 items: a basic knife and a power X bow. The aim is to kill the enemy team and complete some criteria to win.

Capture the Flag
The aim of this gamemode is to take the enemy's flag and return it to your base, without being killed. The first team to 3 captures wins.

Deathmatch
The basis of this gamemode is to kill the enemy team 30 times until they have no more lives left. The other team is then announced the winner.

Last Man Standing
This is a quick gamemode in which players have one life, and the last player left wins the round.

Signups have now closed, and the event has ended

Signups (17/20):
- katman46
- Tails506
- silvermorrow
- diamondbuildex
- mrminiman156
- Swift_Siren
- AriochIsVengence

- Timdood3
- Shanebat1
- NovaCat
- Catcocomics

- Infected_alien8
- JayJay
- froyd
- Jivvi
- asaechao

- Fiestaguy
- hipman500

Last edited:
Y

YouWould

I'll need to remind myself to come, but 1 PM on Saturday? Sign me up!
-katman