TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [1/6] Alisha

Hockeyfan1852: [3/6] Notme, Fog and Timdood3

Timdood3: [6/6] Unusual_Dood, Comp, Infected_alien8, HKCaper, Stranger from Planet 9 and Hockeyfan1852

Not voting: [1] MoltenAshes

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After a long night, the village wakes up to the horrifying sight of Comp's corpse lying on the town square...

Comp was a the Town Doctor.

It is now Day 3

Players remaining: 9/14

5 Votes required for a lynch
5 Votes required for a no-lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no-lynch, Vote no-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no-lynch.

Day 3 will last 120 hours, and will end Marsh 14th, Thursday, 11 AM UTC.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I tracked Fog last night and Fog was untrackable. Either I got roleblocked or my target got kidnapped. But the roleblocker is dead so I am assuming Fog got kidnapped. However if notme claims kidnapped I have no idea what happened.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yay most successful town in a long time

Comp you are the hero we needed, send Tim our regards in hell or wherever it is you both ended up!!

So hockeyfan is claiming untrackable on fog? What does this mean, no result or fog visited nobody?

Raxo claims he was kidnapped which I'm inclined to believe because nobody has cc'd him, and nobody else died during the night so he didn't kill anyone and I was kinda sure he was going to fire on stranger