Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's what the PM I got sent said.
I'm also sorry for being inactive yesterday, I just work a lot and it often isn't my first instinct to check the forums. I keep forgetting I got subbed in TBH.

I don't understand why Raxo would lie and say he was kidnapped if he wasn't tho. RN he is uncc Vig and I don't see what he would get from lying, apart from the fact he posted really early in the day, perhaps as a way to make me look more sus claiming after? If somebody would like to CC Raxo I would be very much up for it.
I will also say, as much as I do think Molten is Mafia. WHY are BOTH Inffy and Alisha alive?? hmmmmmm
Why Lynch me? I'm Vanilla townie!
So who we voting for? Raxo or Stranger?
tbh I missed a couple pages since I was playing a game and hadn't caught up yet but just read through them, and these quotes all feel fake to me

for that last quote, fog why are you asking this? didn't you think hockey was mafia yesterday? why are you suddenly down to lynching raxo or stranger? and why are you suddenly asking other people what they think is best, that's new. and you've been 'suspicious' of molten all game and I just got a mafia report on him, why haven't you reacted to that at all? feels really off to me

I'm starting to think I've been wrong about molten and it's fog

Then again molten's interactions with tim and stranger were scummy so idk, I think I'd say 75% fog 25% molten in my mind rn

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1st quote - why wouldn't he just say 'yes' or something? feels really weird to say 'that's what my PM said'. I don't buy it

2nd quote - the whole thing reeks of scum to me

3rd quote - doesn't feel like he's actually curious about this, feels like he thinks he just needs to keep bringing it up randomly since he did it last game. he's not prodded me or mentioned me at all besides saying this twice. i've not felt him actually be paranoid about me properly. also, something i noticed when he first entered the game was suddenly it was 'why are alisha and inf alive', not just 'inf' like it usually is. it made me wonder if alisha was his partner and he felt the need to throw shade on her too, since it seemed weird he'd suddenly include her. i don't think that at all now obviously, but it's still weird to me, i'm just not sure why i think it is or whether it's a clue to his alignment, just weird

4th quote - just stinks of fake?

5th quote - explained above

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, as hk pointed out, this whole kidnapper cc thing is possibly a plan of some kind, and i think it was. I don't think the mafia were this disorganised to accidentally lie about who they kidnapped without realizing the true kidnapped person would just point it out and get them under suspicion.

I can think of two likely explanations for it

1) what hk said. mafia realized they were screwed - notme was fakeclaiming so he'd be either shot or outed at some point, and stranger was going to get lynched. they needed to make sure fog lasted until the end. so they kidnapped fog to make sure the cop didn't see him and then decided to both (if notme survived the night) act as though they were trying to push a mislynch on fog by both lying about raxo being kidnapped, so then fog would retaliate and look townie when we lynched stranger/notme. they thought they would be lynched today instead of fog.

2) they were genuinely trying to push a mislynch onto fog, thinking he was the vigilante, and that he'd cc raxo and say he was kidnapped but since his cc was so late we'd believe raxo. they kidnapped him to stop him shooting notme. they didn't predict hockey would have tried to track fog and seen him be kidnapped, so they thought they had a decent chance of actually lynching fog and forcing us into mylo for the rest of the game, hoping that we mislynch someone else for molten since they think that's the only way they'll win.

hopefully those make sense since i'm tired

anyway bearing in mind fog stinking of scum today i think it's probably the first one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it made me wonder if alisha was his partner and he felt the need to throw shade on her too, since it seemed weird he'd suddenly include her. i don't think that at all now obviously
just to reiterate, i dont think this anymore, since i think alishas town, it's just the fact he suddenly included alisha in there i still find weird since it's not like he's seen alisha die n1 on forums all of a sudden?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 3

Notme: [1/5] Fog

Stranger from Planet 9: [3/5] Alisha, Infected_alien8_ and Hockeyfan1852

Hockeyfan1852: [1/5] Stranger from Planet 9

Fog: [1/5] MoltenAshes

Not voting: [3] HKCaper, Notme and Unusual_dood

5 votes are required for a lynch.
5 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 110 hours!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Notme

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Would be nice if someone unvoted Notme so he wouldn’t be lynched before I’m able to speak. Also is there a reason why we’re specifically lynching Notme, because from what I have understood he must be godfather, so why not try to get Kidnapper instead.

But yes would be nice if you didn’t lynch him yet.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I think Infected claiming cop was unnecessary. Better would be to stay silent and try check for mafia/town reports among the Villager pool. 2 more reports (no matter if they're town or mafia) would guarantee us winning, but even 1 could be enough if you got mafia. Anyway, things are looking very good so we're probably winning easily anyway.

Vote stranger

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 3

Stranger from Planet 9: [4/5] Alisha, Infected_alien8_, Hockeyfan1852 and Unusual_Dood

Fog: [1/5] MoltenAshes

Not voting: [2] HKCaper and Notme

Deadline in 108 hours!

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount Day 3

Stranger from Planet 9: [5/5] Alisha, Infected_alien8_, Hockeyfan1852, Unusual_Dood and HKCaper

Fog: [2/5] MoltenAshes and Notme

Not voting: [0]

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the sun starts to decline on the horizon, the village decides to lynch Stranger from Planet 9...

Stranger from Planet 9 was the Mafia Kidnapper

It is now Night 4

Players remaining: 8/14
Alisha
Comp
fantome

HKCaper
Hockeyfan1852
Infected_alien8_
MoltenAshes
Notme
purplepixies
Fog
Stranger from Planet 9
TehBrian
Timdood3

Unusual_Dood

Night 4 will last 24 hours, and will end Marsh 11th, Monday, 2 PM UTC.

You may now send in your night actions.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the night comes to an end, the village wakes up. They wake up to the sight of Infected_alien8_'s body...

Infected_alien8_ was a the Town Cop.

It is now Day 4

Players remaining: 7/14
Alisha
Comp
fantome

HKCaper
Hockeyfan1852
Infected_alien8_
MoltenAshes
Notme
purplepixies
Fog
Stranger from Planet 9
TehBrian
Timdood3

Unusual_Dood

4 Votes required for a lynch
4 Votes required for a no-lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no-lynch, Vote no-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no-lynch.

Day 4 will last 120 hours, and will end Marsh 16th, Saturday, 9 AM UTC.

• Sad
Reactions: Infected_alien8_