Lasagne Mafia - Game over

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the village wakes up after a long night, they find two bodies. After a quick headcount, they realise that fantome and purplepixies is gone...

Fantome was a Town Cop.

Purplepixies was a Town Villager.

It is now Day 1

Players remaining: 12/14

7 Votes required for a lynch
6 Votes required for a no-lynch.

To vote for a player, type in Vote [Player], or to vote for a no-lynch, Vote no-lynch. If a majority isn't reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched, if two players have the same amount of votes, the day will end with a no-lynch.

Day 1 will last 120 hours, and will end Marsh 3rd, Sunday, 7 AM UTC.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Can I just point out that Infected hasn't said a word yet. This is giving me a slight bad feeling about him, however there might be reasons for this. For instance that he could be sleeping or that he is busy. Nevertheless I am looking forward to his reply.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here we go, ANOTHER ADVENTURE WOOHOO

Gonna give my commentary while I'm at it~

- Vigilante must have fired Night 1 which is not ideal
- According to the role list, whoever the Kidnapper targets knows they were kidnapped. Should the kidnapped person say they were kidnapped?

TehBrian

Reaction score
Website
t3hbrian.github.io
Howdy, everyone. Here's my current process of thinking of my current thoughts on my opinions of this matter.

First, vigilante, why the heck would you kill someone first day? Especially since that might get you killed if the mafia figures out who would most likely kill the other person whom they didn't kill.

Second, I think that whoever got kidnapped should say if they got kidnapped, maybe? I need more opinions on this because I'm not sure. I don't really see a risk. The mafia already knows who they kidnapped. Informing the public is never really a bad thing. But again I'm not entirely sure.

Third, no doubt Alisha are the following roles: Godfather, Mafia Goon, Mafia Hooker, and Mafia Kidnapper. This means there is only one mafia we have to kill because Alisha somehow merged into all of them, and has inherited the abilities of each of them. How do I know this? I know. How do I know? I do. Just trust me.

Those are just my opinions, I'd love to hear some others.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Really disagree with vigi's decision here. Getting a days chat worth of reads is so much more valuable than a N1 Random Shoot, which most likely backfires.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I don’t think we should talk too much about what we think of the vigs decision, as mafia might be able to use what has been said to figure out vigs true identity or decrease the pool vig suspects.

Vig is in my opinion definately the most valuable PR if they can use the kills visely, so I would really enjoy if they stayed alive for at least a day+night more.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Also wow, mafia has two role blocks (hooker + kidnapper).

That means they already have reduced the vig pool by 4 (unless they blocked vigs target which will mean 3) out of the 10 town players.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If we want the kidnap target to claim, why not roleblock target too?
Because only PR gets message when blocked by hooker.

Which leads me to - the PRs get the same system message when they get kidnapped as when they get role blocked. They in other words do not get specifically: «You have been kidnapped», but «your action is not performed» (just phrased differently).

THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD NOT CLAIM IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY KIDNAPPER. IF YOU DO THEN THE MAFIAS KNOW YOU ARE NOT A PR

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we want the kidnap target to claim, why not roleblock target too?
Only PRs get told they were blocked so it'd out them as PR

I don’t think we should talk too much about what we think of the vigs decision, as mafia might be able to use what has been said to figure out vigs true identity or decrease the pool vig suspects.
Yeah I almost said something similar to this myself but decided to hope the vigilante would realize this themselves and also join in criticising themselves to make the mafia think they'd reduced the pool but hadn't, but who knows maybe they already did

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because only PR gets message when blocked by hooker.

Which leads me to - the PRs get the same system message when they get kidnapped as when they get role blocked. They in other words do not get specifically: «You have been kidnapped», but «your action is not performed» (just phrased differently).

THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD NOT CLAIM IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY KIDNAPPER. IF YOU DO THEN THE MAFIAS KNOW YOU ARE NOT A PR
Both PR and vanillas get told they were specifically kidnapped according to the role desc

"The player will be notified that they were kidnapped."