Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Stranger is like 99% confirmed scum so as soon as hockeyfan's thing is resolved and maybe a cop result if they found scum and we can send her off to join her buddy Tim

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Notme and Fog both are claiming to be kidnapped i think? Hockey's story confirms Fog being kidnapped. Stranger's story confirms Fog being kidnapped. So eitherway you see it Notme is lying?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also just in case it's not clear since whenever I was bored I kept saying how evil Inffy is, I would consider him clear town since he threw shade on Tim very quickly

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I was kidnapped.

Looks like mafia got Comp.
I tracked Fog last night and Fog was untrackable.
Hockey's lying, he visited raxo.
LIES!

Also at this stage is it basically confirmed that Stranger is Maf as-well

Vote Raxo
Alright, we got the two tracker claims and the two kidnapped claims. So eitherway one of Notme and Fog, and one of Hockey and Stranger is lying. Sorry for the messy thoughts right at day start, should not have made those while alt-tabbing a game.

Let's go bit by bit and look at scenarios.

Fog is telling the truth:
- Fog got kidnapped.
- Notme is lying.
- Hockey is telling the truth and was unable to track Fog.
- Stranger is lying. If Fog is kidnapped, and Hockey was 'seen' visiting Raxo, hockey couldnt have done the kidnapping.

Notme is telling the truth:
- Notme got kidnapped.
- Fog is lying.
- Hockey is lying.
- Stranger is telling the truth. Unlike i implied before (i see its wrong my oopsie i guess), Stranger saw Hockey kidnapping Notme.

Hockey is telling the truth:
- Fog got kidnapped.
- Notme is lying.
- Stranger is lying.

Stranger is telling the truth:
- Hockey kidnapped Notme.
- Fog is lying.
- Notme got kidnapped.

So ye, Stranger&Notme or Hockey&Fog are mafia. Where most likely Stranger or Hockey is the kidnapper in the duo.

If Notme lied about being vigilante, the real vigilante likely tried to kill Notme, who was then saved by Comp.

Reactions: Notme

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report messages

You receive your report back, it says that [Player] is [Result]. (Sucess)
You receive your report back, you got no result on [Player]. (Roleblock/Your target was kidnapped)
During the night you track [Player] visiting [Player]. (Sucess)
During the night you track [Player] visiting nobody. (Sucess)
During the night you were unable to track [Player]. (Roleblocked/Your target was kidnapped)
During the night you failed to kill your target! (Roleblocked/Your target was kidnapped)
During the night you were kidnapped! (You were kidnapped)

Using this from the sign-up thread the only reason Hockey would be unable to track me is if he were roleblocked (Tim is dead) or if I were kidnapped.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Time to play open book I guess.

I'm the real vigilante. So first some statements.
1. I killed purplepixies first night. No ragrets. I was following my vibes and the target was between Stranger, Comp, and Purple. So be happy i didnt kill comp.
2. I tried to kill Notme last night, but Comp protected him. Comp if you are reading this ;(. Because Notme got saved, it still counts as a use, so I cannot kill tonight, but if im still alive tomorow we can do some good stuff with my kill the night after. more of that at the end.

if you believe my claim
- Notme and Stranger are mafia. Stranger is likely kidnapper.

if you dont
- Fog, Hockey, and I are the remaining mafia. Hockey is likely kidnapper.
Ofcourse I beleive my clai (duh), so who is the last mafia in my opinion.

I trust Alisha and Inffy 95%. Alisha, because of the way she 'stressed' about Notme being on board with the killing/not killing last night. I don't think she would have been that way, if she knew Notme was lying. I trust Inffy, because, well, unless he's been doing some weird bussing from the start (i mean going after Stranger, Tim, and even implying Notme was possible gf at start), and totally fooled me and lead me on the whole game, he's gotta be town in my eyes.

That leaves MoltenAshes and Unu. I already thought Molten was the remaining mafia, but I also thinkg Unu is town. Yesterday he was a big voice of reason leading up to lynchying Tim, which i see as town. Also this:
I don’t think we should talk too much about what we think of the vigs decision, as mafia might be able to use what has been said to figure out vigs true identity or decrease the pool vig suspects.

Vig is in my opinion definately the most valuable PR if they can use the kills visely, so I would really enjoy if they stayed alive for at least a day+night more.
This just vibes as a town post to me. Unu could possibly even be the town cop, altought i could also see Fog being the town cop i dunno.

Now onto what we do next. If you believe me, we should lynch Stranger today, because he is more likely the kidnapper than Notme imo. I cannot kill tonight, but i can tomorow night if i survive. So we can decide how we want to use that effectively tomorow. Also the Cop might have some useful info at this point.

*dont bash me for killing first night, i would do it again*

Reactions: Fog

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm also sorry for being inactive yesterday, I just work a lot and it often isn't my first instinct to check the forums. I keep forgetting I got subbed in TBH.

I don't understand why Raxo would lie and say he was kidnapped if he wasn't tho. RN he is uncc Vig and I don't see what he would get from lying, apart from the fact he posted really early in the day, perhaps as a way to make me look more sus claiming after? If somebody would like to CC Raxo I would be very much up for it.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ding dong let me do some maths:
if you dont
- Fog, Hockey, and I are the remaining mafia. Hockey is likely kidnapper.
Say I am lying:
we lynch Stranger, he flips town, boom you know who all three mafia are -> 8/14 left
night kill 1 townie -> 7/14 left
one maf gets lynched -> 6/14 left
night kill 1 townie -> 5/14 left
one maf gets lynched -> 4/14 left
night kill 1 townie -> 3/14 left
last maf gets lynched -> 2/14 left town win

*thats assuming the 'vigilante' doesnt kill a mafia meanwhile*

Me lying here would mean game over for mafia since my, Fog's, and Hockey's story are all tied together.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fog

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also ye what do people think should cop claim? *ofc if the cop wants/doesnt want its up to them*
I would say at this stage in the game we pretty much have most of the Mafia found out, so if the Cop wishes to swoop in confirming any theories that could be beneficial. Just remember that the Godfather and potentially the Miller are still in the game.