Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like yes, Stranger MIGHT be kidnapper, but it really isn’t that mych difference in value between a kidnapper and a Hooker. We know for certain that Tim is Hooker and gettig rid of one of their blocks should really be the highest priority.
Hm I guess you're right, I was thinking that kidnapper could roleblock + stop cop/tracker from clearing that target, but it's unlikely tracker/cop will be investigating anyone but their own now, and therefore not someone they're kidnapping to roleblock, anyway

It's just kinda sad to be set on lynching stranger for so long and then lose momentum at the end when it seems that lynching tim is exactly what the mafia wanted

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I seriously have no idea. Y'all could at least give hockey and myself to prove ourselves. If we both track someone like Inffy or Alisha tonight it will be pretty obvious which one of is is telling the truth tomorrow.
Inffy softclaimed vanilla townie a while ago, and I've been vanilla townie since the game began

Both of you would get a lack of a result, and mafia would interfere with roleblocking anyway

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
???

nobody's going to get time to prove themselves because mafia can already screw with whatever results there are from the get-go, so this plan is entirely pointless

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy softclaimed vanilla townie a while ago, and I've been vanilla townie since the game began
Inffy and you were just suggestions. Who do you think I should track tonight then to prove myself?

It's just kinda sad to be set on lynching stranger for so long and then lose momentum at the end when it seems that lynching tim is exactly what the mafia wanted
Do you want me to play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin Inffy?

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My logic says lynch tim since UNU's right, tim seems to be hooker, 100% a roleblocker role which we should get rid of, and stranger could be something else

Even if stranger is kidnapper like I think, since our PRs are mostly out, the kidnapper's role is a lot less useful to mafia since they'll be kidnapping them, and PRs wont be investigating PRs so it's not like the kidnapper will ruin investigations like I was thinking

So yeah I'm down to switch to tim even though it feels sad and feels like the mafia wanted it, but I'd kick myself if we end up losing when we could've won if one of our PRs weren't blocked

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
My logic says lynch tim since UNU's right, tim seems to be hooker, 100% a roleblocker role which we should get rid of, and stranger could be something else

Even if stranger is kidnapper like I think, since our PRs are mostly out, the kidnapper's role is a lot less useful to mafia since they'll be kidnapping them, and PRs wont be investigating PRs so it's not like the kidnapper will ruin investigations like I was thinking

So yeah I'm down to switch to tim even though it feels sad and feels like the mafia wanted it, but I'd kick myself if we end up losing when we could've won if one of our PRs weren't blocked
inf no :(

But but stranger

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
WAIT
AND if we get the roleblocker, the Mafia can only kidnap which prevents them killing that person at the same time
very good point actually, you can save yourself tonight (or maybe you'll actually save someone else and just make the mafia THINK you're saving yourself so that they don't try to kill you and you end up saving their victim!!!!)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Hockeyfan1852 and Alisha

Hockeyfan: [4/6] Notme, Stranger from Planet 9, Fog and Timdood3

Timdood3: [4/6] Unusual_Dood, Comp, Infected_alien8 and HKCaper

Not voting: [1] MoltenAshes

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 10 hours!!!

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Lynch stranger, ty, we need to move the game to next day.
You know you are just making me suspicious of me. Either you don't care whether mafia has two role blocks or you are mafia yourself, and you're starting to seem really eager to lynch a possible Godfather/goon instead of Hooker.

Mafias obvious choice tonight with 2 blocks is:

Block vigilante
Block doctor or tracker
Kill Tracker or doctor

With only one block they will not be able to do this. This means either Vig is able to kill, tracker get another result or doctor might saving someone.

It really doesn't matter whether we get the Kidnapper or Hooker, the mafias will use the block ability on vig regardless.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
very good point actually, you can save yourself tonight (or maybe you'll actually save someone else and just make the mafia THINK you're saving yourself so that they don't try to kill you and you end up saving their victim!!!!)
but in reality they'll probs just kidnap you and kill someone else but at least you survive for a bit longer to pull mindgame protection strats on them for one last night before they murder you